“Clean Place”

Best Western Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Mankato
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I stayed at Best Western last week. I justed noticed that the entire place seemed pretty clean overall. My room was clean, which is good as my wife is a clean freak and she found it acceptable.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed June 11, 2011

What a beautiful Hotel! The room amenities were perfect- the room was large, it included a full-size refrigerator which was nice, the pool was great, and the staff was friendly and professional. We will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights with my husband and daughter so we could attend his mothers memorial. We were given a "memorial rate" which was very reasonable. We reserved a king with a roll away and the roll away was there as requested. The room was nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable and my daughter even commented that she thought her bed was comfy. The pillows were plump and comfy as well.
Service by the staff was friendly and attentive. Most especially the wait staff in the restaurant. The waitress on day 2 even recalled what my daughter had ordered the day before even though she was not our waitress at the time. The complimentary sit down hot breakfast was very good.
Nice lobby and guest computer area.
We did not use the indoor pool but friends said it was over chorinated. My only disappointment was no WiFi in the room, though it was available in the lobby. Hope they will upgrade that later as I use a Nook Color when traveling and it can't be hardwired to the net.
Despite that we would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed April 12, 2011

we had women relatives get-a-way. Aprox 15 of us. Rooms clean,pool big,personel pleasant and helpful.Breakfast good and lots variety.We plan to go back.
Brenda from Siouxfalls SD -

Room Tip: we had poolside-nice (4 of them) and 1 other room
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Everybody was personal and professional. Clean and recommend this hotel to everybody.

Room Tip: Call in advance and tell them what you would like.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I have traveled and stay in a motel on an average of at least once a week for the past 23 years and have stayed in many motels around the area (Southern Minnesota) and by far the Best Western in Mankato, MN is the best of all of them. Not only is the price right but the thing that keeps me coming back is that they have a pool, a lounge, and a restaurant all in the same location and what is important for me is that not only can I plug my car in during the winter months but I do not have to jump into my car after a long day to drive for a cocktail or find a good restaurant to get a bite to eat....it's all right there. The rooms are always clean and the customer service great as they will go out of their way to help me with anything they can....barr none.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank sbrewers
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I recently stayed at the Best Western in Mankato for a wedding and I couldn't believe how great the staff was along with the food. We had dinner in the restaurant Friday night and they had a wide selection for us to choose from. Later in the evening we had a cocktail in the lounge and the bartender there was great as well. The next night was the wedding reception and I couldn't believe how great the food was that was served. It was top notch service and the overall reception was a night to remember! I would defiantly recommend to my friends in Mankato that are engaged to look at the Best Western for their reception.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Mankato hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mankato
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mankato East
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mankato Hotel and Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mankato
Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown

Been to Best Western Hotel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Hotel & Restaurant

Address: 1111 Range St, Mankato, MN 56003-2214 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Hotel & Restaurant)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Mankato
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Mankato
Price Range: $105 - $147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Hotel & Restaurant 3*
When you demand only the best, but at a price that doesn't break the bank, only this Mankato hotel will do.Mankato hotels are not created equally, and it can be tough to decide where to stay. There are many reasons guests keep returning to this Mankato hotel. A great location, competitive price, and large indoor heated pool are the makings for a fantastic getaway. Our Mankato hotel regularly caters to large sports teams. If you're in town for a game or event, look no further. Enjoy a daily, complimentary hot breakfast buffet featuring sizzling hot eggs, breakfast meat, fluffy waffles or pancakes, flaky pastries, cereals, yogurt, and 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices.Other hotels in North Mankato simply can't compete. We're located close to the Caswell Sports Complex and Verizon Civic Center. Some guests are in town for the MN Vikings Training Camp, the famous Mankato Marathon, or to check out Big College Town in the tri-college area. We've got you covered.Business travelers also frequently call this Mankato hotel their home away from home. Employees of the Taylor Corporation, Carlson Craft, Kato Engineering, and Kaye Corporation are just a few regulars. You'll feel right at home in the comfortable, spacious rooms that are perfect for longer stays.This Mankato hotel boasts unbeatable, friendly service. You'll be treated to only the best in customer service and amenities. After all, everyone deserves to be pampered and spoiled while traveling. BEST WESTERN is a gem in Mankato, and you'll be glad to stay with us.Of course, Minnesota also features stunning natural beauty. Nature lovers are delighted at the incredible vistas. Enjoy the best of the city and country in this college town, where kicking back and relaxing is taken seriously.Reserve your upcoming stay at BEST WESTERN Hotel & Restaurant and get ready to be spoiled! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mankato Best Western