All reviews olives restaurant verizon center parking garage bars and restaurants great hotel onsite restaurant hockey game room was clean easy access would recommend this hotel to anyone would definitely stay here again business trip ramp hgi skywalk elevator keurig
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

We booked this hotel after a bad experience with City Center Mankato. Why we didn't stay here in the first place is beyond me. This hotel was magnificent. They had just finished a renovation and there were still a few things to put together like the food and beverage snacks in the lobby, but overall I would highly recommend this hotel again and in fact, if we ever stay in Mankato again, without question, this is where we will stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2019

A business trip became extended and this required both vacancy and a responsive hotel. Through my Hilton Honors programs, I was able to book an excellent hotel right in the center of downtown Mankato Minnesota.

There was a bit of construction in the Lobby and the parking is free, but a short walk from the room, otherwise, the hotel was exceptional.

I do want to share that the front desk assistance at check in and beyond was above exceptional!

I will definitely return.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

The onsite restaurant was a bit pricey for my business per diem, but the food was excellent and the staff very professional. The hotel is currently going through some lobby renovations, and I am sure will be very nice when complete.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last few years, taking business associates with me. At first, this was a great place to stay. The restaurant, Olives was and still is, terrific.

But the last two years, the cleanliness of the rooms and hallways has consistently slipped farther and farther away from acceptable. My business partners do not want to stay here again even though it’s location is ideal. There have been too many instances of dirty bathrooms, or other issues for us to return.

Most recently, the hotel is remodeling the lobby and possibly expanding. We were disappointed to see them invest in this renovation versus upgrading obviously difficult to clean bathrooms.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Travel for work, Stayed 5 nights. Had to be at the job site by 6:00am so didn't get to make use of the attached dinning facility for breakfast. Did order a pizza on the fist night of arrival. It was great. Lot of great places near and not far from the hotel to try out.

Date of stay: April 2019