Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown
$92
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$105
$85
$64
$64
$52
QualityInn
$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$94
$110
$100
Courtyard Mankato(Mankato)
$134
Motel 6 Mankato(Mankato)(Great Value!)
$63
All reviewsolives restaurantverizon centerparking rampgreat hotelbars and restaurantsin townhotel restaurantquiet hotelonsite restaurantroom was cleanthe hotel staffeasy accesswill stay there againfree breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonefront desk staffstaff was very friendly
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Ask for a room away from the street to avoid being woken by the loud train. Fan on heater/AC unit is also loud and theres no fan speed control to turn it down. Overall, this is the nicest hotel in Mankato as far as amenities. I have eaten at the restaurant numerous times and Olives does an excellent job. Decent restaurants and bars are within walking distance.

Room Tip: Stay away from the riverfront blvd side for a quiet night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JE4061
mankato11, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property during your stay and more importantly, thank you for staying with us. We make every attempt to make sure our guests are given outstanding customer service and a comfortable, enjoyable stay.
As an FYI, our HVAC units do have a fan control, located on the thermostat on the wall. It must be taken off automatic and changed to the fan mode.
Thanks again for staying with us, and hopefully you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We paid extra for a "suite" which offered nothing more than your average hotel room. It was very noisy between the neighbors, people in the hallway and the train right outside. There was hair on the bathroom floor and the shower did not seem clean. The pool was freezing, and parking was a nightmare, especially for how far we had to carry our newborn son. The biggest reason for us refusing to stay here in the future, is that housekeeping stole our Nook.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank fergieclayton
mankato11, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the review of our propertry.
I would like to apologize for your unhappiness during your stay at our property. We absolutley value all of the comments that are directed to us by any of our guests, and we utilize them to continue to make ourselves better.
You are correct with the Junior Suite you stayed in. It is a larger version of our regular deluxe rooms, and I'm sorry it did not meet your expectation.
We desperately strive to exceed all of our guests expectations each time they check into our hotel, and it is our responsibility to deliver that experience.
I would most certainly like to speak to you more about your experience and would welcome a discussion with you.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Let me start by reassuring you this is a beautiful hotel. Clean rooms, close to many restaurants and a wonderful staff. The restaurant (Olives) in the hotel is top-notch so be sure to visit when you stay or visit when you stay in the area.

That said, the one thing I did not care for was the fact you must park in a parking ramp when you stay here. Be sure you check in BEFORE parking your car. If you do not, you will have to go outside, go in the front door, and then check in. Not great in the dead of Minnesota winter. I left the hotel in the morning on a weekday to go find a bagel and coffee shop. When I returned around 10am, my key would not work to let me back in the ramp. I had to back up - and 3 people behind me had to back up - so I could go back into the hotel. I was told my key was fine, so I went back to park....and it still didn't work. I was then given a token by the front desk to use, which allowed me to park. The front desk associate stated she would call the company who manages the ramp to let them know about the situation. Parking for the hotel is best on Level 3.

Besides the ramp, the hotel is wonderful. LARGE rooms and a great desk for working. Nice, clean shower/bathroom and heat/air that works to make your room the perfect temperature. There is a workout center, and a pool. While I walked past both, I did not use either one.

Olives restaurant on property has a great lunch buffet for only $8.95. The buffet includes salads, sandwiches, cheeses, breads, meats and comes with a cup of soup. I ate it 2 days in a row it was so good! If you are looking for a sweet treat, look no further than Olives. The desserts are HOLY HANNAH amazing. My husband and I also had dinner at Olives during our stay, it was wonderful from the service, the food, the cocktails, down to the experience.

When you are in the area, also visit Number 4 American Bar & Kitchen. It is within walking distance of this hotel and delivers AMAZING FOOD! Get the swordfish....with the creamy mushroom and corn sauce, you cannot go wrong.

Room Tip: Third floor is connected to the ramp and the conference rooms. This floor could get noisy during busy times.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MrsTraveler22
mankato11, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

First I want to thank you for your review of our property. We find it extremely helpful when our guests take the time to let us know what they like as well as what they dislike about our property. I can certainly understand you frustration with the parking as it can be a bit tricky somemetimes, and, we do have a sign posted at the entrance directing guests to check in prior to parking your veheicle. We hope to capture as many guests as possible, to give our staff the chance to explain how the procedure works, and try to simplify to process. I am thrilled you enjoyed Olives Restaurant, as we think we have partnered with the top restaurant in the city.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stayed here while in town for a funeral. The hotel gave us a bereavment rate which was really appreciated. Beautiful hotel and great location. The only negative I would have is that the pool is very small.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
mankato11, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thanks for taking time to let us know about your stay with us. We hope you will think of us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The hotel is state of the art & their staff are very helpful. The restaurant is amazing and offers a broad selection of meals. Their meals were superb & their staff cannot be beat!!

I have done quite a bit of traveling, and this is the first time I have been on the road & chose to dine at their restaurant three days in a row. Try it and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
mankato11, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our Hotel and Olives restaurant. We will continue to be at our best, and hope you will be back with us soon.