“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shogun sushi and hibachi

Shogun sushi and hibachi
Ranked #32 of 143 Restaurants in Mankato
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
minnesota
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went for our brother in laws birthday (we try to meet for each other birthdays when we can). He's a beer and burger & steak or meat and potatoes kind of guy. Wanted them to try something different. We all loved it. We did the hibachi and the Chef had an awesome sense of humor (you have to with my relatives). He also did a excellent job. We moved to the bar after and the bartender was excellent also. My husband & I had visited once before with another couple. Their happy hour menu is excellent also. Guess where I have chosen to meet for my birthday which is the next in line?! Yep Shogun. :)

• Visited April 2014

“underwhelmed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went with friends for hibachi and spent lots of money for rice, overcooked steak and wine. I asked for my steak medium and it was well done. Way too much fat used in preparation and flavor was nothing special. The cook was not very personable. I will not go back .

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Filberta
Buffalo Center, Iowa
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I've been twice sat once at a grill and once without both times fantastic! The menu has so many things to choose from and priced right! New favorite spot

Visited January 2014
Mankato, Minnesota
“My favorite sushi spot in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Service and staff are excellent! Food is fantastic and beautifully put together. The place looks incredable, visually exciting!! They have great happy hour specials, student discounts, and the drinks are amazing! Love this place! I go at least once a month.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Shogun sushi and hibachi? Share your experiences!