“American Mexicana”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great lunch specials and good lunch atmosphere. Gotta try my favorite the Seafood Burrito..mmm mmm good. Service was very fast and friendly.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have been going to Mexican Village for years sometimes with my husband and family and other times with business associates. I have had nothing but great service and quality food. It is nice to see an owner who is out on the floor and knows his customers. I will continue to go back. Great Job!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is what most people would call American "Mexican", I suppose. For us the Village has provided tasty Mexican style food, in large portions, at very reasonable prices. What's not to like?

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is by far my favorite Mexican restaurant, and I travel alot around MN, IA, & SD. The service is always very good, the atmosphere is really nice, but the food is the best. I usually get an El Grande burrito, fajitas or enchiladas. I have yet to find better food anywhere. Also, the margaritas are excellent (I get them on the rocks), and the "starter" chips and salsa are better than most. The prices are average, but very cheap if you go before 3 or 4 pm. I'd like to throw in a down side, but I can't think of any.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food was okay but the dishes were not clean. I was in disbelief at the dried food wedged in my fork. I asked for a new one and the server gladly came by to drop off a new one but that too was gross. I pointed out the problem and they didn't seem to care. Made me think they always get the comment?