“Love the staff and great food!”
Review of Spinners Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spinners Bar
Ranked #61 of 168 Restaurants in Mankato
Description: Spinners Bar provides Bar & Grill, Sports Bar, Pizza, Events services in the area MN 56003
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Inexpensive and delicious food! We always have excellent service and great food! It is our go to place!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 31, 2016

Great local bar for quick happy hour with friends. Food is available. Locally owned and operated. Wonderful atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016

The servers are friendly and the food is good too. Lots of people usually there. A nice place to meet people.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 12, 2016

This place has been around for a long time, but still has great service, fun clean place to be any time

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2014

Spinners is the typical bar & grill with daily lunch specials. I have eaten there on two different occasions and have enjoyed the food. The service, however, is another story. Maybe I expect too much. I would hope I would be brought a menu before it was necessary to clean the table adjacent to me. I understand it can typically be busy over lunch and normally there is just one waitress, but I could be looking at the menu while she took the time to clean the table instead of me sitting and watching her. I also placed my empty glass by the edge of the table hoping for it to be refilled. The waitress brought my bill to the table, returned and took my credit card and returned with my slip. I finally had to ask if she would refill my water. Simple customer service would go a long way.

Date of visit: October 2014

Been to Spinners Bar? Share your experiences!