“Good Coffee / Friendly Staff”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Mankato
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Very nice staff - service! I asked for the used coffee grounds for my garde, and they gave me the whole recycle bag. I thank you and my plants thank you!!! P.S. Coffee is always awesome! :)

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed October 16, 2016

This Starbucks is the usual high standards. Service was excellent and friendly, and the restaurant was lovely and clean.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed March 7, 2016

I went in last night with a friend. The barista that took our order was unfriendly, did not even say hi and did not ask if I wanted whipped cream on my frap (I realized after I sat down with the drink). It was slow so I suppose him and the other two employees were bored so I noticed they were all on their phones, presumably snapchatting. I just thought the service could have been more polite and thought phones were not allowed in the workplace? Other than that, very clean, quiet and good environment.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2016

If you're shopping at HyVee and need a boost, it's just the spot. But there's a full sized Starbucks just down the street on Madison Avenue that has more eclectic choices in whole beans.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 26, 2016

Was very impressed with this Starbucks. We usually get our order screwed up when we go through any drive thru coffee shop and order multiple cups of coffee, but they nailed the two big cups (mine and my husbands) and when we asked for a smoothie for our toddler they whipped us up a special strawberry creation so she could enjoy - even though they did not have bananas. We were in and out in under five minutes and our order was correct...can't ask for anything else! :)

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!