“Excellent Choice for Lunch”
Review of The Pita Pit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #41 of 168 Restaurants in Mankato
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in Mankato for about 3 weeks for a summer internship, and this is one of the best lunches I’ve had. I could tell the food was high-quality. Their combo also includes cookies, so that’s a plus.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed February 12, 2018

In town for the weekend thought we would try something new- The staff was great very helpful and friendly. Food was good as well- Similar to Subway but with Pita's- I liked the choices that were offered. Would eat there again. Wish we had one near me.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2017

There was a bit of a wait, only one server and a large group ahead of me. But friendly and professional server, food was great. A good place to come with children.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Kids and I love this place. We've seen them before but never stopped until today. And it was so good. Falafel and hummus wrap is delicious. Kids had the ceasar wrap and the club. Good stuff.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Pitas (or sandwich contents served up as a salad) cooked hot to order, or assembled cold from a service tray. Lots of dressings. I'd call it a step up from Subway, with the step being more generous portions. Clean. Good for a quick bite.

Date of visit: December 2014

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!