“Good restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 10, 2018

It's a typical American bar come restaurant. Food is testy. Specially the Salmon dishes. People are firendly

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 29, 2018

The service was excellent, the food prompt, hot and tasty. The drink...meh. I should know better than to buy a mixed drink at a restaurant. The first eyebrow raise was at the strength of the drink, very weak, as in, is there alcohol in this? Not that I had to have it, but if I didn't want it, I would have ordered a soda or tea. Seemed like it was mostly filler. The other eyebrow raise was at what I paid for the filler. Again, it was my mistake, I should have known better. If I hadn't ordered a drink, I would have given five stars for the experience.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Noah did not seem to have much interest in having a table of 1. Walked right by me multiple times while I tried to stop him for service. He was more concerned with tables with multiple people. Boneless wings were served with a pile of sauce over half of them drowning in it. Other half were good. Best part of the visit was the one that seated me. She was very friendly and made me feel welcome.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Having been to several Applebee’s around Minnesota, this one was the first that I would not come back to. It was around 2 o’clock on a Sunday and it was still busy but not overwhelming. Got to our booth and the first thing I seen was food all over the seat. They had just cleaned the table and they must have just wiped the food onto the seat. Not cool. Then our waiter greeted us by calling us “guys”...it was my husband and myself...I’m a female! He rattled off the drink options so fast I didn’t catch most of it. I almost left then and there. But, we decided to stay and give him a shot. We ordered and didn’t wait too long. Food was ok. Each time our waiter stopped by he addressed us as “guys”...how’s everything guys, you guys need anything, you guys need a refill, etc. I did order a refill on my Diet Pepsi and he forgot and had to remind him. By the time I got it, I was done with my meal. Time for the bill. And again we waited. I used the rest room, which was not very clean. And waited. Finally paid the bill and couldn’t wait to leave. It’s pretty sad that young people aren’t trained properly in customer service. These “guys” will go elsewhere when in Mankato.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Nice spacious clean eating establishment. Very friendly staff from the hostess to waiter. Food came out fast and was very good. Reasonable prices for a sit down restraunt.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!