“Great service”

TGI Friday's
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Service and food were a big hit. The manager and staff were right on target with our dinner. Food was great.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Will provided unforgettable service (nice to have wait service from a real interesting human being who isn't just going through the motions zombielike), and gave me excellent recommendations. I had a fine flounder meal and strawberry rum drink and enjoyed meeting Will. I had not dined at a TGIF before, so I will try others because of this experience. Thanks!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you eat in the bar you get great appetizers for only $5 each and happy hour. We were stuffed.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food was just so so. I will say the service was pretty good but the food needs work.

Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Food pretty good. Service even better! Having fun is not an option.