“SoSo”

TGI Friday's
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food was just so so. I will say the service was pretty good but the food needs work.

Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Food pretty good. Service even better! Having fun is not an option.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

While the food was good and the steak was prepared the way I ordered it, it was overpriced compared to other locations in Mankato. And this was the second time we visited when it took an inordinate amount of time (15 minutes) for someone even bring a glass of water. I had to go up to the hostess, who looked pretty bored, and let her know. The server was apologetic and it appeared there was no communication between the two. Sadly, in talking with others in town, this was not an isolated incident.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

We stopped at TGI Fridays after a meeting. I had not eaten at this restaurant since the one in Rochester Minnesota closed. I had a 10 ounce steak which included all the medium size shrimp you could eat all for $17.99. The staff was great and we enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

We had never visited T.G.I. before. We were so pleasantly surprised that we will be looking for them on our travels. Even though it was very busy, staff and food were exceptional.