“Was just ok”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Food was pretty good. Service was below average in my opinion. We got our food before our appetizers. Never came around to clear plates. Just seemed like they kept forgetting about us. It was busy but not overly. Definitely been to other places that have been busier with better service. My daughters had boneless wings and were disappointed in them said bww was way better. Cheese curds are good but very expensive.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 12, 2019

The burgers and malts are good. This is a busy place and it gets quite noisy. Often the wait staff do not seem to be paying attention. We had to ask three times to get something that should have been automatic to get.

My husband tends to get sick after eating here.

The TV screens are distracting.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019

A bit on the loud side (my pet peeve is fighting to overhear a conversation with my wife), but the food was worth it. Very flavorful lime chicken tacos, and my wife was very happy with her chicken quesadilla.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

As a French guy I should say the food is good, big choice of bier. Ideal after a big work session, great atmosphere and great service.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

The greeter was the only person they have going for this restaurant. My husband ordered twelve wings traditional with side sauces & fries on side. He received boneless chicken nuggets; 16. He asked the server what it was and he says chicken wings. Our waiter immediately came and said he was sorry. My husband said where’s the fries?
He immediately brought them. Lucke said he would take the fries off the bill! I received a dry over sauced burger which was expensive for what you got. We received a bill for more wings then he ordered and wrong kind. His whole meal should of been free.
Not going back! Just sorry didn’t cut it.

Date of visit: January 2019