“Disappointed in service and quality of food & price”

The Boulder Tap House
Ranked #4 of 165 Restaurants in Mankato
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 27, 2019

The greeter was the only person they have going for this restaurant. My husband ordered twelve wings traditional with side sauces & fries on side. He received boneless chicken nuggets; 16. He asked the server what it was and he says chicken wings. Our waiter immediately came and said he was sorry. My husband said where’s the fries?
He immediately brought them. Lucke said he would take the fries off the bill! I received a dry over sauced burger which was expensive for what you got. We received a bill for more wings then he ordered and wrong kind. His whole meal should of been free.
Not going back! Just sorry didn’t cut it.

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We have gone here a few times and every time has been just as excellent as the last! The food was Great! The service was Great! We will visit this restaurant again and again!

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Boulder Tap features excellent food!! I have yet to get something I wasn't satisfied with. My only issue is you never get the same service, I've had excellent servers and others who seem to be bothered by waiting on customers.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

They have good happy hour appetizer and drink specials. But I won’t go back since sitting at the bar was like being under spotlights. I asked for the lights to be turned down and the bartender said he needed them turned up because he had to be there until 1 which I don’t understand since I too work at a bar and in the evening I turn the lights down to accommodate customers comfort.

Reviewed November 14, 2018

Good staff speed to a very busy place. Great wings and the appetizers are awesome. Beer choices for days and full bar.

Date of visit: November 2018