“Good burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My cheeseburger was pretty good sized for $8-9. It had onion strings on it and good, thick strips of bacon. I like their fries and our waitress was very nice. Good place to eat in Mankato.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We love to eat at this place. The food is always excellent and service is great! Nice atmosphere. The different flavored fries are the best!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went with some friends on Saturday evening July 20th for dinner. Nice place great food, excellent service a little slow in getting out the food but in there defense very busy. It reminds me of the Wild Bills Sports Saloon we have here in Rochester. Very loud.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This place was like a big Chili's with a bigger beer selection and worse (and more expensive) food. The servers were friendly enough, but messed up our order several times and were slow to do even that. Boring, over-priced and slow. Skip it.

2  Thank MNgirl85
Reviewed July 16, 2013

One of the better "sports bar" type places we've tried. Excellent variety of craft beers,all on draft, most 16 oz./$5. On our 3 visits we have sampled burgers, sandwiches, and wings. All very good but I think their "naked wings" are topdrawer. Also the best fries we've had for a long time.
Our waiter had good advice on beer selection that probably saved me spending $5 on something I wouldn't like.
If you are into sports, wall to wall tvs with it seemed something different on every one. Personally I don't get much out of watching a game without sound.