“Great beer selection”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I just want to say that they have some great beers on tap and I mean you can fine some very unusual beers here. The atmosphere is great with that log cabin feeling and the staff friendly. I went in when it was busy was able to get a bar seat right away and then ordered a burger and a glass of beer. The food came pretty quick in spite of how busy they were. The burger was good but nothing spectacular and the fries the same. Just bar food but maybe a touch better. One word of advice. I am a cheese curd lover and when I saw the cheese curds on the menu I jumped at it. What I got was NOT cheese curds but square blocks of cheddar cheese that had been breaded and deep fried. I was so disappointed and made sure to tell the server they should warn people that these are not real cheese curds. Other than that, a pleasant night with friends

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The only redeeming aspect of Boulder Tap House is the selection of tap beers. It would be nice if that had more Minnesota micro brews such as Fulton, Lift Bridge and Surly. Food quality was below average. I had a Cuban sandwich that was bland and a side, "hot blue potato salad". This is not some thing you would want to order. My wife had a chicken chipotle salad, which was actually quite good. I would suggest stop for a beer, go home or to another restaurant to have dinner.

1  Thank TTWindom
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We've been there for lunch twice, and came out impressed both times. We had the "tapburger", their basic burger and fries, and both were among the best we've had. Service was fast and friendly. All the wall space was taken up with TV screens, but there were still places to look if you didn't want to watch. (Not too many, though). Lots of families there.

We'll be back when we're in the neighborhood.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great place to go eat, craft beers galore, yummy food and awesome service. Great value and fun atmosphere. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I liked that they had choices other than beer for beverages and that they had a gluten free menu that was tasty.