“God's little gift to downtown Mankato...”
Review of Tandem Bagels

Tandem Bagels
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Mankato
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Want the best comfort food that's in a cozy atmosphere? I do, and it's part of my routine. Friendly, appreciative servers. Fave: kitchen sink bagel, toasted, with butter and bacon scallion cream cheese. It's a little slice of heaven. And I just had a wonderful blueberry crisp. I could go on…

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Interesting decor right in downtown Mankato. Sandwiches are great so you could go for lunch or breakfast. The bagels are soft and chewy and you have an excellent choice of bagel

1  Thank GardenGal08
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I love their warm bagels, but the cost keeps me from going there often. I end up spending nearly $20 for two people, and still am not full after. Their bagel sandwiches are delicious, so it is a nice treat on occasion!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I cute bagel chop that also serves soups, bakery items, and healthfoods. We go for the bagels, which you can eat in the shop or take home by the dozen. A nice bonus is the free wifi and cute little corner fireplace on chilly days. The shop is on a street in downtown Mankato that contains a walking art exhibit, so is a nice stop while checking out the area sculptures.

2  Thank cynsha
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stopped in to make a few calls and check email. Had the garlic bagel with jalapeno/cheddar cream cheese. I was really impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the atmosphere, as well as the cleanliness of the kitchen and prep area.