All reviews separate bedroom an extended stay full size refrigerator stove top first floor dishwasher kitchenette mall
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Came for a graduation. Was told when I checked in that I couldn't use any of the common spaces (pool, lobby, etc.) due to a private event. I had my reservation for 2 months and was not at all made aware that there was going to be restrictions for my stay. I don't care that this is an event for the owner...on top of it all, they wouldn't even give a discount for the rooms. Never staying here again. Poor customer service at best.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of an extended stay in the city. I called ahead to be sure the hotel had Ethernet cable access to internet and was told it did. When we arrived it did not, so I had to pay a hefty wireless hotspot bill because I needed a reliable internet connection for work.

The Sunday night staff for check in was delightful. She was always kind and well prepared. The day time desk receptionist was many times quite rude.

The hotel itself is quite clean. The furniture is comfortable and it’s so nice to have a separate bedroom. The kitchen and dishwasher makes meals easy.

The morning breakfast was often almost empty. The waffle iron was never fixed or replaced.

Overall, the kitchen and separate room is the only reason we chose this hotel for an extended stay. If we needed a hotel in the future we would probably go elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2019

We had a two night stay here just before the holidays that we were very happy with. Staff helpful and friendly. Our room was spacious and clean. For a holiday stay really quiet. We would stay again, and be very happy with the suite. Kitchenette was fully stocked with dishes, full size refrigerator, and dishwasher. If we needed an extended stay we would be able to stay within a reasonable budget by cooking and eating in.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2018

I chose this hotel to stay at and I was so pleased with the service and my room. The staff was always friendly and smiling every time I saw them. I would stay here again. The mall and other shopping places were close by as well

Room tip: My room was very quiet. The food had heat and a/c too.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful customer service!! Room was great!! Coffee was really good. Has dishwasher stovetop full size frig. Separate bedroom from living room. It was all we needed. Also woods view with a patio. Close to hospital and many restaurants. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple