All reviews an extended stay separate bedroom full size refrigerator stove top dishwasher kitchenette mall
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2019

We had a two night stay here just before the holidays that we were very happy with. Staff helpful and friendly. Our room was spacious and clean. For a holiday stay really quiet. We would stay again, and be very happy with the suite. Kitchenette was fully stocked with dishes, full size refrigerator, and dishwasher. If we needed an extended stay we would be able to stay within a reasonable budget by cooking and eating in.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2018

I chose this hotel to stay at and I was so pleased with the service and my room. The staff was always friendly and smiling every time I saw them. I would stay here again. The mall and other shopping places were close by as well

Room tip: My room was very quiet. The food had heat and a/c too.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful customer service!! Room was great!! Coffee was really good. Has dishwasher stovetop full size frig. Separate bedroom from living room. It was all we needed. Also woods view with a patio. Close to hospital and many restaurants. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

I bring my ps4 to watch netflix or play some games while I travel for construction. The main tv was restricted to only cable. And the bedroom tv was strictly roku.

The breakfast was very underprepared. One thing of ham. One thing of eggs. Cereal. Toast. No waffles. And the eggs ran out 10 minutes after breakfast started.
Nobody was at the front desk to prepare more breakfast. Lots of people were left hungry and annoyed because they can't wait around forever for food to come. One quart of apple juice that obviously went very quickly.

Fitness area is one bike and one elyptical.
Hot tub is about 5'x5'
Pool is very small as well.

Very clean hotel but everything was very underwhelming and small. Service was very difficult to get help.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Nice place. Only issue we had was the TV didn't work and no one to fix it, even the owner wouldn't come to fix it. Asked him for partial refund.... His answer "NO". Will look at other places when we go back to visit our grandchildren, which we will be doing often!

Date of stay: June 2018