Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mankato Hotel and Conference Center, MN
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Mankato(Mankato)
View Hotel
All reviewsbonfire restaurantrestaurant attachedrestaurant next doorwedding receptionconference centercontinental breakfastking suiteroom was cleantwo nightsgreat place to staycoffee makerstaff was friendlyvery nice hotelpool and hot tubin townthe breakfast areacarlson
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I knew I would be making mulitple trips to Mankato and I decided to book one night at the Country Inn & Suites to see if I liked it before I booked the additional nights. Not only was my first stay exceptional, I didn't consider looking at other hotels for remainder of my time there. I ended up spending two and a half weeks there and I took advantage of all of their amentities, except for the guest laundry. The staff is wonderful. They seem to be genuinely interested in ensuring that their guests stay is as comfortable as it can be. I found all areas of the hotel to be very clean and well stocked. It's likely that my job will bring me back to Mankato in the future and I look forward to staying at the Country Inn & Suites again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
LOsborne, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mankato Hotel and Conference Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Chopper2,

From what I can tell, our staff preached our “Be Our Guest” atmosphere while you were here! That is truly what the Country Inn & Suites is known for and we greatly appreciate the kind comments you left letting us know, we did right.

We know how hard it can be to find a good place to stay and we are grateful that you gave us the chance to WOW you over, instead of looking elsewhere. You took a chance with us the first night and with you staying two and a half weeks, shows that our entire team knows what good service should look like.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to show you the service you can expect, not only at our Country Inn & Suites location, but at all of our locations! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very pleased with the conference space, the prompt setup and necessary attention to event contracted details and available parking. The food service was more than adequate for the group and we receive positive feedback from attendees. We have continued to book this same location now for the past several years and have already made arrangements for the 2014 event.

Room Tip: Event did not require over night accomodations

Ann S,

Our entire Sales & Catering team is enthusiastic with the kind words that you had for them. They are the backbone to making sure all meetings being held in our Conference Center receive top notch service!

We are excited to host your group in the upcoming years and cannot wait for you to take advantage of our newly renovated Conference Center, which will occur in the coming months!

Wishing you safe travels to your next destination,

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I am a regugular at this hotel. I stay in their suites and typically have a lunch program for my area clients. The entire facitlity is top rate. It starts with the terrific staff. They are available at all times to assure that I and my guests have what we need. If you are a meeting planner and looking for a Mankato area venue, you can't go wrong at this Country Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
LOsborne, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mankato Hotel and Conference Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

eatlocal1ofakind –

Our staff is so pleased that you had a wonderful experience at our location! Our Sales & Catering Team takes pride in making sure that every meeting is successful and enjoyable for all, and when our clients need something, that they are readily available to assist.

With your travels, you know what is expected and we are pleased that we were able to provide you with that type of services! We look forward to seeing you in the area next time your travels bring you to the Mankato Area!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have travelled extensively. I would never have guessed a hotel in Mankato MN would be the best experience. Very attentive staff, extremely helpful housekeeping and security. The rooms were very clean and well stocked. I will be returning to this hotel each time I visit the area.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Dance-skater-drama
LOsborne, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mankato Hotel and Conference Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dancer-skater-drama –

You must know what excellent service is, with all the traveling you do and we are pleased that we were able to provide you with that excellent service you are accustomed to! We will be sharing your comments with our entire staff and let them know that they are truly demonstrating our “Be Our Guest” customer service mentality.

We are also very touched that our rooms met your expectations with the cleanliness and being stocked with the amenities that you were looking for! Our housekeeping team prides themselves with making sure every room is cleaned from top to bottom! So, we thank you greatly for noticing that.

We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Mankato Area!

Tim J. Jahner – Guest Service Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had our hockey team stay while attending a tournament in Mankato.
The Vikings were playing the Packers in the playoffs and another hockey team had the breakfast room booked. So the front desk staff and the manger from the restuarant adjoining
were able to set us up in the Business Center with a TV and space for everyone to watch the game. Too bad the Vikings did not work as hard as the staff did to accommodate.
Everyone had a great time and we will book there again when we are back in Mankato for another tournament in March.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
LOsborne, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mankato Hotel and Conference Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Hi Greg S,

We are as disappointed in the outcome of the Vikings vs. Packer game this past Saturday as you are. But, we are hoping you Hockey Team were able to pull off the games they competed in!

We are very glad that we were able to accommodate you with getting the area set-up so your entire group could enjoy watching the game together. We want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and from what we can tell, we did.

We hope that you travels will bring you back to the Mankato area with your team, or just your family, so we can WOW you once again.