“Great food in a cozy atmosphere”
Review of Pappageorge

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mankato, Minnesota
“Great food in a cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Love the food and service! Cozy atmosphere for couples and groups. I have had great experiences with the food quality, taste, service we get here! We Recommend for date nights, casual get togethers and meetings. Also has a nice bar area that serves great cocktails and beer.

• Visited September 2013

“Delicious and reasonably priced”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Just got home from an outing with friends at PappaGeorges and all of us had a great meal with good service. It was busy but our waitress did a great job. My hubby has to work tomorrow and my portion size was enough to take home and pack a lunch for him. My friend had a birthday so we bought his and wife's drinks in addition to ours and the bill was 60.00$. Great deal!! Treated friends to drinks and another meal for the next day!! Try getting that deal at the Neighbor's or any of the "Brother's" restaurant in this town!!! Love PaapaGeorges!!!

• Visited October 2013
Mankato, Minnesota, United States
“Worth finding”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I came across a review for Pappageorge a couple of weeks ago and was surprised to see something I didn't know existed. I had to check it out so I went on a Monday for their cheap burger meal and was pleasantly surprised by my experience. Despite being a little gloomy (not much natural light) on the inside, it had a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. The food was nicely seasoned, fresh, and cooked perfectly. Both food and drinks were well priced, especially with Monday's deal. The location is a little odd, there's only one small sign that says where it is and I've never seen any advertising in the 6 years I've been in Mankato. I would definitely recommend finding it to try it out.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Bear5000
Mankato, Minnesota
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a little hidden gem in Mankato. But it is hidden. Its located on riverfront but is behind another business. They have a limited menu, but it is all good. You have to try the breaded cauliflower. The breaded shrimp is good too. They historically have had a 5 buck burger basket on Mondays. Not the best burgers I have ever had but defiantly worth the 5 dollars. They have a cheaper side of the menu and then a more expensive side of steaks and such.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Lizzie0113
Rogers, Minnesota
“good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Must have address to find, or GPS.
Somewhat different than most restaurants, and that was good.
Four adults in group - GOOD food. Wouldn't recommend for a family with children. Tables and chairs are pretty close to each other.

Visited October 2012