“Best restaurant in Mankato!”
Review of Olives

Olives
Ranked #3 of 165 Restaurants in Mankato
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2019

My wife and I visited our good friend Dan who lives in Mankato. We went out for supper at olives, and it was awesome. It had a vibe like the old Cheers TV show. It is a wonderful place to stop for a drink, or to have an awesome meal. The servers are unbelievably good - and in particular the sommelier really knows here wine!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 13, 2018

I have eaten at this place several times when I stay at the Hilton and this time did not disappoint. My waiter, Gus, provided just the right amount of attention and the hummus was as good as ever (as was the dirty martini!). My ONLY complaint was that the veggies had a tad too much oil on them. I like to taste the vegetable more than the oil and that wasn't so much the case today. But regardless, I LOVE this place. Thanks, Olives! I'll be back!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2018

We stopped here tonight to have an evening dinner. The specials tonight we the pasta dishes so we all ordered a pasta of different kinds. All our dishes were well proportioned, we did not go away hungry. It came with bread and a salad. This place has a nice ambiance and the wait staff was very good, friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2018

We made a reservation in advance for Thanksgiving. Two days prior they called and said we did not have a reservation, but could sit at the bar or be on a wait list. Well, my mom cannot sit at the bar since she is handicapped, so I called Olives. Well it is too bad they said but of course it was not THEIR fault!
DO NOT GO THERE...if they cannot help a handicapped woman I would not want to give them MY business.!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. First, we ordered the appetizer the Mediterranean Mezz. It had great hummus and wonderful tabouli. Then we received our personal pizza s which were huge and we could easily have shared one. I need a gluten free crist and theirs was the best I have ever eaten. I had the Chicken Sharwma and my daughter had the buffalo chicken. She loved hers but I thought mine was wit hout a doubt the best pizza I've ever had anywhere. I can't wait to return and we will.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Olives? Share your experiences!