“Sunday Breakfast Buffet”

Ranked #4 of 170 Restaurants in Mankato
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love going to Olives for their Sunday Breakfast Buffet. The assortment of foods is not overwhelming and all are very tasty. The staff are very personable and make you feel like you are at home. The price for the Buffet is very reasonable and we always leave very satisfied.

Date of visit: March 2014
Write a reviewReviews (260)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love going to Olives. We live in Mankato, thus it is a popular choice with us. The food is always excellent. The staff are inviting, cordial, and helpful. We have been there for Sun. brunch, weekday lunch, and weekend 8 PM drinks and snacks. Each time has been great. Also planned a major event (class reunion) at this sight and was an excellent experience.
MH

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have had nothing but very good meals there. The Sunday breakfast is quite good. the lunch buffer is interesting and fresh.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Olives is a true find! The food is amazing, the staff are fun to talk to, it felt like we were meeting family every night for dinner. And you must try the Schwarma pizza!

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stopped here on the way back from the twin cities. We were looking for something different and we sure did find it!

The food was fantastic. I ordered the caramelized onion and feta pizza and it really was the best thing I have ever eaten. The onions were so sweet and the feta cheese had the tart contrast that was absolutely marvelous.

I've never felt the need to compliment the chef, but I did so today! My only regret was it is far from my home so I cannot go there anytime I want.

Date of visit: March 2014

Been to Olives? Share your experiences!