“Great food and hospitality”
Review of Olives

Olives
Ranked #2 of 144 Restaurants in Mankato
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Mankato, Minnesota
“Great food and hospitality”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love going to Olives. We live in Mankato, thus it is a popular choice with us. The food is always excellent. The staff are inviting, cordial, and helpful. We have been there for Sun. brunch, weekday lunch, and weekend 8 PM drinks and snacks. Each time has been great. Also planned a major event (class reunion) at this sight and was an excellent experience.
MH

• Visited January 2014

Mankato, Minnesota
“one of the better restaurants in Mankato”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have had nothing but very good meals there. The Sunday breakfast is quite good. the lunch buffer is interesting and fresh.

Dodge Center MN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Olives is a true find! The food is amazing, the staff are fun to talk to, it felt like we were meeting family every night for dinner. And you must try the Schwarma pizza!

Visited April 2014
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“the food is amazing!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stopped here on the way back from the twin cities. We were looking for something different and we sure did find it!

The food was fantastic. I ordered the caramelized onion and feta pizza and it really was the best thing I have ever eaten. The onions were so sweet and the feta cheese had the tart contrast that was absolutely marvelous.

I've never felt the need to compliment the chef, but I did so today! My only regret was it is far from my home so I cannot go there anytime I want.

“Interesting menu”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at Olives for lunch on our way to the Twin Cities. Since we only ate the lunch buffet our review is only based upon that. Our server was very friendly and the ambiance is nice. The buffet had an assortment of middle eastern items, with maybe a few Mediterrean options. Overall the food was just ok, some items were delicious and flavorful, but other items were cold, or a bit bland. And several dishes were over salted. But, due to the great reviews, intersting menu and service we would definitely eat here again, but would order off the menu next time. If you are looking for an excellent Middle Eastern buffet, Sanaa's in Sioux Falls is the best!

• Visited March 2014

Been to Olives? Share your experiences!