“Great food and atmosphere for a business dinner.”
Review of Olives

Olives
Ranked #3 of 147 Restaurants in Mankato
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had dinner with four clients with differing tastes and chose Olives on a colleague's recommendation. The menu offered a wide selection of pasta, steaks and seafood. We all ordered different meals and were all very pleased with the quality and taste. Our waitress was knowledgeable in helping us select from the food and wine menus. She was attentive without hovering over us and saw that we never went wanting for something. The atmosphere was casual without being lax. After a long and intense day, enjoying an excellent meal allowed us to unwind and relax. I highly recommend you try Olives for business dinners and maybe I'll see you there.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had breakfast July 25, 2013. I had the scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. The eggs were light and fluffy and the smoked salmon was delicious. The amount of salmon on the plate was enormous, I could not believe how much they served. I have had s,owed salmon before , where its been oily, this was perfect, probably the best smoked salmon I've had to date!
The atmosphere and service were excellent.
If I'm ever in Mankato again, I would definitely like o try the dinner menu.

1  Thank koolieca
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Last year I had to have a neck procedure in Mankato. I stayed at the Garden Inn and was happy to see that if I wasn't able to drive or get out after my procedure that food was close. Well, I never thought convenience would taste so good. This year I had to come back and have that same procedure. I booked my stay at the garden Inn just to have some more food from Olives. Judge if you'd like but it is fantastic. They have a pear drop martini that is the best anywhere. And for dinner I get the French cut chicken and I choose from one of the many beautiful desserts. It dulls the pain just a little when I get my first bite of the creme brûlée :)

1  Thank jennmc31
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here while staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. We both thought that the food was terrific and the restaurant itself had a great atmosphere. Furthermore, the service was excellent. We will be back again!

1  Thank Robcation
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had dinner there on a Tuesday night. It happened to be their sushi night. I only had the smoked eel. I had my mind set on a different direction. The eel was great! We had the tabbouleh, hummus and baba ganoush appetizer. It was actually the best I have ever had. Both the meals we enjoyed were top notch. And you couldn't have asked for a more friendlier or knowledgeable staff! Great experience. I will be back.