“Nice to See”

Add it.
Flask
Ranked #57 of 168 Restaurants in Mankato
Reviewed March 16, 2019

Nice pub, few beer on TAP, mostly young people inside. Bit too loud for me, but they have good burgers and staff is really kind

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner and drinks at Flask. We went on a Saturday evening and had a spot to sit right away. It did get more busy as time went on. We each ordered a cocktail, an old fashioned and a mojito and we enjoyed them both. We ordered the buttermilk chicken sandwich and the beef street tacos and thoroughly enjoyed both items. I appreciated the decor, it kind of reminded me of a 1980s upscale home office (if that makes sense haha) We will return.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

I thought the place had a great vibe with great food and good drinking environment. Met up with friends and had a great time.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

We came for dinner with friends from the Cities. We had to go to the bar to purchase drinks. The bartender told us our server would be with us at our table to get our food order. Our drinks are gone and still no server. We left and got food elsewhere. Horrible service and will not return.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I'll begin by saying this place is small inside, so don't plan on going during a busy time, say when there is hockey next door! Food is excellent and servers even when busy were excellent and attentive. I had the hand battered chicken sandwich, and it was a huge chunk of chicken hand battered. How do I know? Because you would never get something like this from a box or bag. Bun was soft and delicious. My husband had some taco's and really enjoyed them also. Good deal of food for the money. Fries were hand cut and made there fresh. I would highly recommend, just don't go when it's busy!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Flask? Share your experiences!