“Good coffee shop”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Caribou Coffee
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Mankato
Description: Life is Short, Stay Awake for it. Visit your nearby Caribou Coffee who believes that coffee is more than a drink with real ingredients. It's a personal experience that fuels your life and creates meaningful moments.
Reviewed November 10, 2018

Good coffee, friendly servers, very helpful, decent selection of muffins and breakfast sandwiches. Small, yet enough seating for groups.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed October 24, 2018

Had some business close by, swung in for a bagel and coffee. Interior was like new. Fast, friendly service. Had a snooker doodle bagel which I had never had. Liked it a lot, have not been able to find one since.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Have missed Caribou ever since they left Chicagoland. Stopped in for a holiday drink while visiting family. Love their choice of white, milk, or dark chocolate. Friendly staff. Clean, spacious place. Even picked up some clearance Christmas items. Beats Starbucks hands down!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I was a frequent customer shortly after opening for several weeks while I was traveling in Mankato for work. They were always ready to go, very friendly for early morning, and soon new me and my order. Made me feel like a "regular" despite the fact that I was on the road for work. If I make it back to Mankato I will certainly stop again.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2017

My father once told a restaurant manager, when she asked how was your meal, that he had been to their restaurant two times. The two times happened all in one visit because this was both his first and his last time.

Today I ordered chicken salad bagel. I was asked potato salad or chips. I asked for plain bagel. I never got the chips. You have heard of restaurants that now have "small" plate menu? This was a new experience for me today. My chicken salad on plan bagel was small bite option. The bagel sliced into two halves means one gets two bites.

The order was so small I cannot even tell you if it was good food. It was certainly not good service with no chips and no ice (requested) water. It was a bad deal. I will be back for coffee but not bagel or chicken salad.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Caribou Coffee? Share your experiences!