“Huge pizzas that taste good for reasonable price!”
Review of Polito's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Polito's Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #72 of 168 Restaurants in Mankato
Reviewed February 11, 2019

There were 12 of us on a Saturday night wanting pizza - tried Dino's - too packed - went to 1000 degree and it looked like a cafeteria type/wait in line situation - so we went pack to the hotel and ordered from Polito's. Hugh pizzas - never seen one so large! Great tasting. We got 4 gigantic pizzas - 2 to 3 toppings on each and it was like $87 with tip and delivery. Can't beat that! We were all full and still had a couple pieces left over. Fun and good. I recommend it!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I went and ordered a slice of pizza. I got the deal where you get a drink too. My bill was like $5 and something. I had the pepperoni, jalapeño, and pineapple. It was good. The crust was good. I normally want sausage, green pepper, and onion. That was not an option. There wasn’t any that had sausage to choose from. It was good though. They heat it up in the pizza oven. It’s crispy but soft dough. The employees were friendly and helpful. I would return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I was in town for softball and stopped in with my friend and our kids. We were delighted at the choices bbn offered for by the slice pizza purchase. The staff was helpful and offered recommendations. We loved the mac-n-cheese pizza and bacon, chicken ranch as well. We all left stuffed! It was a quick, inexpensive yet delicious meal!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2017

You can order full pizzas to eat in or to go, but they do a big business of pizza by the slice at lunch. They have a lot of unique varieties of pizza by the slice, or you can get more standard fare. You order your pre-cooked slice, they heat it and you can eat in or take it to go. The workers are really friendly and helpful. Great for a quick lunch!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

We stopped mid afternoon. Most of the pizzas looked like they had been out for quite awhile. We placed our order and got food quickly. It was ok but not anything fantastic. Last time we wee here the pizzas were fresh from the oven so they tasted better. I suggest waiting to eat here until prime meal times. Tables were all clean but the floor was dirty. The man that took our order was friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Polito's Pizza? Share your experiences!