“Love the ice cream”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in Mankato
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Can order your ice cream and add different fruit or other items. Even candy.
I had the cheesecake "like it size"
Goes on the marble slab to get mixed together.
Great ice cream

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Coldstone will never lose its appeal. Who doesn't love to mix and match their favorite ice cream flavors and their favorite toppings? Service is usually pretty good too! It's always my first choice when I have an ice cream craving!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Went there with kids for an ice cream cone, but ended up with "Love it" size signature creations in waffle bowls. They are pros at up-selling, but they are selling a delicious product!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I enjoyed my visit to Coldstone. I love adding fresh berries and chocolate and caramel to their vanilla and dark chocolate ice cream. We shared our cups and enjoyed every bite. However the only down side was it was expensive for what you get. I could buy a quart of my favorite ice cream and add my own treats (but then I would have to eat the entire container!) so I will save Coldstone for special treat days only. Gotta watch my waistline!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

WHat is there not to like about cold Stone Creamery? I am glad we dont have one in my home town as it is always such a treat when I get out of town to stop for some icecream:)