“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Great quality pizza with a great price. Also, very fast service.

• Visited April 2012

“Best pizza hands down!”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I grew up in MN and became addicted to garys Canadian Bacon & sauerkraut pizza. I'm living in my 5th state since then but whenever I go back to visit friends/family in kato Gary's Canadian Bacon & sauerkraut is a MUST. I. was living in south Dakota a few years back and my BF loves the pizza as well, they even made me a pizza a half hour before they opened so I could bring one back to SD. It was pure torture trying not to grab a piece off the floor board on the drive back. Needless to say there were several pieces missing when I got it home. Keep up the amazing work Garys!

2 Thank miss_mandy_may
Mankato
“"Delicious!" doesn't even begin to describe...”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Definitely a top pick for me! I actually asked the delivery driver once what makes their pizza so good. He told me how they hand make the crust fresh, and the veggies are all freshly cut instead of canned. He could tell me the kind of sauce, and how they use twice as much cheese as any other local chain. The very fact that the delivery driver knew this told me he really took pride in the company he worked for.

Their Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza is AMAZING. One time I placed an order to pick up that included half a loaf of cheese bread. When I got home, I realized they had given me a full loaf at no charge! The staff has always been very friendly as well, plus they stay open until 3am some nights which is great. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Emoat
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty much lived on the...”
Reviewed March 5, 2009

Pretty much lived on the large two-topping pizza + cheese bread + 2 liter special for a semester in college

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Another amazing locally...”
Reviewed June 8, 2008

Another amazing locally owned pizzeria. It's the best deal in Kato for pizza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook