“First visit and pleased”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Order Online
Ranked #24 of 168 Restaurants in Mankato
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Friends took me to this restaurant and I was very pleased with the choice and quality of the food. Just beware of very large portions, I composed my dinner by selecting 4 different side dishes.
Good wine list. Good service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Lots of food ok quality, Waitress was wonderful, the atmosphere was dark, dated and a little dilapated.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

After finding a hair in my Salad , I showed the waiter the hair , in the meantime my $ 29.99 Entree arrives and no one really came or really cared of having a up sat customer in their Restaurant. After asking 2 more waitstaff to get the manager finally 10 minutes later ( while my family try to enjoy their meals) the rude not sincere Manager comes to our table and tells me she will take it off the bill . ( please note I couldn't touch my Entree because I loose my appetite after finding someone's hair in my food. But the biggest disappointment was when I got charged for my $ 2.99 coke . Please Corporate send your Manager back to Red Lobster Manager school . No one really cared this happend .

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Food taste is excellent. Lobster , Prawn , Salmon are awesome. In some days they dont have fresh fish so may be a surprise.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I have eaten here 100 times or more and over the last 2 years noticed a decline in the food. The meals come out quick enough but the taste and prep is lacking. I write this because today is the last time I will not say anything. The clam chowder was like eating sand. When we told the waitress she said "yes it happens because the clams come from the ocean" and "not to worry the sand is clean". The crab alfredo was horrible and is what I usually order. There were so many pieces of shells in the crab that I had to stop eating. Not this time but the time before the crab legs came out cold. I will add the service was not bad. We will not be going back. Time for a new seafood restaurant in Mankato.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank jasonaldo00

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!