“Consistently great food!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Mankato, Minnesota
“Consistently great food!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to this restaurant for over 20 years, and we have never had a bad plate! Always great! In the restaurant for for takeout, food has always been great. The only downside of this restaurant is that they don't take reservations, which is too bad, because it can get very crowded sometimes.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Enrique T

Mankato, Minnesota
“Mother's Day Brunch”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The food was very good. Portion sizes were average. The waitress was great, very attentive especially for how busy it was. The prices were average but the choices on the menu were many.

Visited May 2013
Minnesota
“Excellent service...decent food for the price”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I've eaten at this facility on several past occaisions so I pretty much knew what I was getting. I felt the service was excellent on this visit. While my entree was on the warm side it was not steaming hot but the taste was still good. Overall, my meal was what I expected from a chain restaurant...good in quality but not top level. I would still recommend it to others. The meal portions definitely left me filled up so I didn't have any room for the dessert.

• Visited March 2013
Owatonna, Minnesota
“Great Bacon Wrapped Shrimp”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

After asking Waiter, Brian T about the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, he suggested to try it. I thought it was great. If you do not like all the heavily Garlic laced food, this is the one to try. A touch of Honey Sweet BBQ sauce on top of the Bacon gives it a different taste for Shrimp. I will eat it again. Sat. night at 8pm and still had to wait 25 min, for 2 people. When we were seated, there were several tables open. When we left, we also saw over 4 tables open, that had been open while we ate for a long time, and that was only in our area. As we walked out, they were still telling people a wait of 20-25 min, with people waiting. This was after 9pm.

• Visited March 2013
Minnesota
“Great menu”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband loves seafood and I am ok with it. They have such a selection available here that it doesn't matter what your preference is, you'll still be happy--and we were!

Visited January 2013