“Great dining experience with amazing view”
Review of Utopia restaurant

Utopia restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Elia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Utopia aims to be a top class dining experience and it succeeds. It's definitely on the more expensive side but you absolutely get what you pay for. The servers are very attentive and when we went there was a live saxophone player to add to the atmosphere. One of my wife's and my favorite meal of our vacation!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous restaurant with truly exceptional service. We loved the seafood appetizer, although the squid was a little tough/chewy in my opinion. The crab and shrimp were great. I had the sea bass and my husband had the lamb chops- both phenomenal. Loved the drink presentation. Great view from the restaurant.

1  Thank 541nickir
Reviewed August 22, 2018

The staff was lovely and the food tasty but extra special for the price. We ate better meals for less money in town. Pretty much all restaurants in Greece charge for bread at the table and for water. My husband ordered bread and the server came by with a basket full of rolls. He asked each of us which 2 we wanted. When the bill arrived, we were charged for 2 orders of bread at 5 euro/order and the rolls were tiny. I didn't even eat my second roll as there was nothing special about them.
I give the very good review because the view was magnificent the staff attentive and the food tasty but not worth what we paid for it.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We visited Utopia twice during our stay. All of the food we had was divine and the staff were super friendly. They went out of there way to cater for our children, even bringing a comfy cushion so that my four year old could sit a bit higher at the table. The views are breathtaking and the ambience perfect.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Especially if you are staying here you should have a lunch or a dinner. The dishes we had were delicious just maybe the salad was a little bit small but ok.
The service was very kind..great views!

Date of visit: July 2018