“best hotel ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Elia
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“best hotel ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an absolutely wonderful stay at myconian villa collection in the first week of June. We were collected from the airport in a luxury minibus and welcomed warmly on arrival with drinks and refreshing wet towels. We were given a personal guided tour of the hotel by George who was consistently helpful throughout our stay, aiding us with dinner reservations and car hire. Every single member of staff was beyond friendly and couldn't do enough to help. Each and every one one had a genuine warm smile on their face and were attentive to our each and every need. From the restaurant and breakfast staff and the lovely housekeeping staff to the friendly girls around the pool who provide you with drinks, wet towels, complimentary frozen fruit pops, ice tea and sunglasses cleaning all were absolutely amazing. Rooms are cleaned twice daily and fresh towels, robes, slippers, and Molton brown/Korres toiletries are constantly refreshed. Everything is perfect down to the last detail. Breakfast selection is unrivalled anything you could ever want. Usual buffet style alongside omelettes/crepes/champagne/ice coffee/bloody mary. Shuttle bus provided to the town centre runs smoothly and frequently and Elia beach is only a 2 min walk down the hill, though psarou beach is nicer. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone as though it caters to 5* luxury and my boyfriend and I are young and hardly the rich high class clientele they're used to we were both treated with complete respect and as much eagerness to please as the rest of the guests. We were treated like VIPs and made to feel completely at home. Visited some of the other myconian collection hotels and this is definitely the best.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
myconiancollection, General Manager at Myconian Villa Collection, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Leisha93,

Thank you so much fro taking the time to share online your recent experience at the Myconian Villa Collection. Your kind appraisal of the services and facilities of the resort and the front of house team is deeply appreciated. We are all delighted to know that the continuous and daily efforts to approach our guests as individuals and ensure that they have the best possible experience with us, is successful.

On behalf of the entire resort team I wish to thank you once again for choosing the Myconian Villa Collection and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Richardos Lellas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Johannesburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I had the sheer pleasure of staying at Myconian Villa Collection for 9 days at the end of May 2014. The hotel is stunning and the service is unmatched. The staff are willing to go out of their way to ensure that your stay is perfect. A special mention must be made for two waiters - Tholos and Anton - who were absolutely incredible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I will definitely be back for another visit. The only recommendation I can make is to increase the size of the gym as it is very small. Besides that, this hotel is magnificent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
myconiancollection, General Manager at Myconian Villa Collection, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Dear Melissa A,

Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor this review. We are all delighted to know that you have enjoyed to such extend your stay at the Myconian Villa Collection. Your kind comments are deeply appreciated and I will personally congratulate Tolis and Anton for their outstanding performance. It is the greatest achievement for all of us when our guests return home with a smile and lovely memories.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

From the moment we reached the arrivals area of Mykanos airport and were greeted by a Myconian representative who showed us to our private transfer (a clean cream leathered Mercedes shuttle) we knew the ultimate luxury experience had commenced. Arranged by Evi prior to our arrival she was truly the most helpful member of a reservations team I have ever been in contact with, she must have spent hours reading my emails and replying to my continuous stream of questions and don't think she possibly could have done a single thing more. She went well beyond the services expected and for this I would like to express my gratitude for arranging our beautiful room with our jacuzzi we absolutely enjoyed. Thank you Evi!

We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by George and showed around the hotel and shown to our room. The level of service George provided on our arrival was again something I have never experienced in such detail and this made the perfect start to our stay. From that point on George, Maria, Matilda and the other female reception staff which I am so sorry but I didn't catch their names made our entire experience effortless. Restaurant reservations were always booked without disappointment and I believe personal recommendations are the most valuable and these came without any effort from the team. Having the staff that have experienced it first hand is priceless and every restaurant and bar we visited as a result made every night enjoyable and one we will always remember. You have to visit little Venice for food and drinks. The restaurant Uno Concarne in town was amazing for cocktails, great Greek food and superb steaks too.
Theo and all the catering staff, every single member offered the most outstanding customer service I have ever experienced and I have experienced some exceptional resorts and hotels. Again forgive me for not getting all names but Theo, Kris and Lina are superb around the pool and bar/restaurant. The cocktails and food we experienced on a daily basis was pure class, I believe the team of chefs and cocktail makers are extremely talented and I have never looked forward to breakfast so much as I did every morning at this hotel.
The superb Dj at the pool bar and also all transportation staff that would get us to the beach and back on a daily basis made our days unforgettable. We did walk once or twice though and it is quite a pleasant work out.
After visiting both the Royal Myconian hotel and the Utopia Myconian hotel I must say we made the right decision by choosing the Myconian Villas and this is by far the best all round hotel I have visited to this date. I must emphasise that because of the staff at this hotel I will most definitely be returning to this resort ( I have never returned to the same resort twice before) I have also never taken the time before to report back following any holiday but I had to this time, it has been the most amazing holiday.

Danny and Danielle

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Danny G
Dear Danny and Danielle,

Thank you for the time spent to write such a detailed review of your recent experience at the Myconian Villa Collection. Please rest assured that your gentle comments is the best motivation and encouragement for our team. We are very proud that we were able to make your stay so special and memorable. I will ensure that Evi, George, Matilda, Theo, Kris, Lina, George the DJ get rewarded for their consistent, top level service.
On behalf of the entire team I wish to thank you once again for choosing the Myconian Villa Collection for the your holidays this year.

We look forward to welcoming back very soon.

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

i travelled with my wife and friends.. we never wanted to leave the place..
The views are fantastic.. Service is exceptional.. Rooms are worth the price..
We stayed for 3 nights and were treated like VIP's..
Pool area is superb and relaxing with good music.. Breakfast was also great!!
Overall it was a beautiful experience.. i would love to come back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Shivang P,

Thank you for sharing your holiday experience at the Myconian Villa Collection on line. I was very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay and felt pampered and well treated.
This kind feedback is deeply appreciated and is passed across all departments.
We are looking forward to welcome you back soon again.

Curitiba, PR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

From the outstanding décor to the attentive service, to the harpist playing through breakfast, to relaxing therapies in the spa and the excellent food in the restaurant, we had an amazing experience! We will return for sure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
myconiancollection, General Manager at Myconian Villa Collection, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear DanielGevaerd,

Thank you for sharing online your recent experience at the Myconian Villa Collection.
I am very happy to know that you had an overall amazing experience with us.
This type feedback is the best motivation for us, please rest assured that your kind comments shall be passed across the entire team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at the Myconian Villa Collection very soon

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We loved staying at Myconian Villa Collection, amazing place with great and friendly stuff! DJ was great music he played was delightful and very relaxing just perfect to make our romantic trip unforgettable !! We would definitely recommend this place to our friends and family !

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Kate M,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read about your wonderful experience at the Myconian Villa Collection. I will personally congratulate George the Dj for his excellent music choices and professionalism.

On behalf of our entire resort team I wish to thank you once again for recommending us to others and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Brilliant!Brilliant!Staff are brilliant; friendly,helpful&make you feel at home & recommended great dinner places.Got spoilt with a GREAT birthday surprise from hotel.beautiful views:the best! All the decor is so inspiring. Perfect combination of tranquility&Greek style. Food superb!Shuttle to&from town centre.atmosphere is just perfect. Great music poolside.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Chantelle D,

Thank for the time spent to write this review from your recent experience at the Myconian Villa Collection. We are thrilled to know that you had such a great time with us and that are services are appreciated. Please rest assured that there is no better reward for our team.

It was a great pleasure to have you as a guest in our resort and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Richardos Lellas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elia
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel
Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#1 of 25 in Platys Gialos

Been to Myconian Villa Collection? Share your experiences!