Arte & Mare Elia Mykonos Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Pietra E Mare(Kalo Livadi)
View Hotel
Super Paradise Hotel(Paradise Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewspresidential suitemanager mariafront rowmoussakabeach serviceexclusive placeliving areasmall hotela small swimming poolpool view suiteremarkable staffwaiter stafffew meterssea viewbeautiful beachthe shuttle bus driverregular trips
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We stayed here for four nights in October with a deal from Expedia. It was out of season and I think we were the only people staying at the hotel. But the staff were fantastic - particularly Dragan and Pantalia - and they could not have done more to make us feel welcome. Breakfast was excellent with a fantastic view on the sea. The room was wonderful and cleaned every day, although both beds a little hard. The pool was clean. Free shuttles to Mykonos town (about 20 minutes away) afternoon and evening. And we had the enormous beach literally all to ourselves. We would certainly go back there!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank SwitzerlandDuffy
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I have stayed here in October 2010. the hotel is close to a amazing beach. Staff was very very helpful and made our stay very very comfortable.
Pick-up and drop-off to town center, free sun-beds, great views.
Stayed with my three year old son and they made sure that we were very comfortable.
Breakfast was really nice and the guy serving us during breakfast was very very helpful.
I wold definitely come back and stay here again.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank neilsmom
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Mukonos is full of 5 star hotels offering huge choises and a wide variety of luxury. Therefore competition is great. Arte & Mare is a small hotel , quite new (2008) offering spacious rooms for families . it is located 30 m from the sandy beach of Elia where the tenants can find ombrellas and sun beds free of charge. The hotel has a small swimming pool adjusted to 4-5 rooms , so do not expect great privacy if you take these rooms. The breakfast is good with variety of food, fresh juice and even shusi (which i saw for the first time offered by hotel as part of the breakfast menu). Reception desk was ok although a couple of employees looked stressed without any reason as the hotel was semi -full all the time. In general, this is a nice place to stay in Mykonos, out of the noice of the town but be aware to negotiate the price of the room with the owner as the internet prices are high for what the hotel and the competition is offering right now in Mykonos.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank athens2010_10
Reviewed June 23, 2010

This was a great location with a beautiful beach. The breakfast was excellent and the staff was warm and helpful. We travelled with our 3 children (1,5,6) and although Mykonos may be an ambitious trip for young kids, this hotel made it easier. The pool was a little cold and small but the beach is so wonderful there is little need for a pool. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank DanaSanDiego
Reviewed May 26, 2010

That translates to "Our honeymoon was a first class vacation thanks to the owners Demetris and Maria!!!!" They run a wonderful hotel and provide top notch service!!! It was the best vacation I have ever taken and one that I truly will never forget. They gave us soooo many perks, an example they sent us a bottle of white wine, offered to upgrade our room for no reason at all; they just wanted to make sure we had the best view.....meanwhile we loved our room and declined the offer!!! They are the most extrondiary owners; extremely caring, compassionate, and spoiled me because no other trip or hotel can ever come close. Not only do I miss Mr. Demetris and Maria but the waitress Sophia, the waiter Evon, and the receptionist Margarite. They too gave us EXCEPTIONAL service and their modo was also "for you, anything". We really grew very close to these people and we miss them dearly. They were the nicest most kindest people I've ever met and honestly did EVERYTHING to accomodate us and would not let us lift a finger. The staff really made sure we were comfortable and helped us plan our daily activities as well as accomadated our late dinners or late rides back to the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel. If I could have one wish, it would be to get on a plane now and do my entire honeymoon again. I am definately going back within a year. I just need to get more time off work otherwise I'de be there 'yesterday' LOL
Do yourself a favor, dont search anymore on trip advisor, dont read anynmore reviews; booke the hotel!!! Trust me I have been to some really high end places around the world and this one beats all of them combind. I honesly have no words to explain the EXCEPTIONAL service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay there, you will not be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple