We are 2 adults and 2 children and stayed in the one of the suites upstairs. Found the rooms to be lovely with a great view. Staff were helpful and liked that they had a courtesy bus to Mykonos town. George the staff member is lovely and helpful. The beach is directly in front of the hotel and you cross a small road. The beach is set up is great, with umbrellas and beach chairs which also caters for food. Only down side was that our friends who travelled with us had booked at the same time and as we had arrived the staff informed them that there was an error with their booking system and had to spend the night and the sister hotel nearby (15 min) drive as there was a double booking. I suggest you check that your booking is secure before you arrive. It appears that this happens quite often, even though we contacted them the week before to confirm and they had advised all is well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new established in 2008 Arte&Mare Elia Suites is the only 5* SPA hotel in Mykonos so close to the beach as our entrance is only 20m from the golden sand of Elia beach,the no1 largest beach in Mykonos Island.It is a Boutique Spa Hotel that consists of unique, exclusive suites of 5 different kinds:Junior - Superior -Family- Executive-PresidentialEach suite distinguishes itself by its distinctive decoration, refined colors&stylish furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Arte & Mare Elia Mykonos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arte And Mare Elia Mykonos Suites
- Arte & Mare Elia Mykonos Hotel Mykonos