“Not good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We did not get good food. The resturant was full of flies. The water glasses were not clean. The service was good but that did not make up for the food.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Read reviews beforehand and were skeptical but must say we were very pleased. Our server, Jamie, was excellent. We shared a fondue appetizer which was tasty and plentiful. I frequently order BBQ ribs when dining out and did so here. The full rack was enormous, excellent flavor and cooked exactly the way I like them. My guest had a pasta special which was very good. We believe this restaurant will benefit from more ratings as the current rating did not reflect the experience we had!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stopped in to Moguls for lunch on a Saturday late in June. I ordered the special - a cup of chili and a vegetable sandwich. The cup of chili was miniscule (took me two spoonfuls to finish) and the half sandwich had a cream cheese spread, avocado slices and a pile of sprouts. Two bites there too. It was not very good, not very much, and totally overpriced. Service was not great, no one came by to see how I was doing after the food was delivered. Of course, since it took me less than five minutes to eat, they probably did not have time to make the rounds.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The Shorelunch benedict is worth the price and the drive up the mountain. And the atmospher is stunning. excellent servive and food!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We had dinner at Mogul's while staying in Lutsen a couple days. My overstuffed potato and mixed greens salad were both quite nice. My husband orderd a burger and said it was tasty The view of the surrounding ski area is really lovely. We had a excellent, friendly waitress and our service was fairly quick. The only compalint was a pesky fly buzzing us most of the meal. I felt the food was priced right for what we ordered.

Been to Moguls? Share your experiences!