“Great sandwiches!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Minnesota
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Fresh, healthy and tasty! What a great treat! Just wanted a quick sandwich and then went down to the lake to enjoy it. So delicious...both the sadwich and the views!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank robynberling

Grand Marais, Minnesota
“Desserts WOW”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I go there for the dessert fix that is always satisfied. The brownies are wonderfully moist but not gooey, flavor-filled, even with the dusting of cocoa in the pan so the bottom is chocolatey. There are caramel brownies and s'mors brownies! I enjoy the hot chocolate and the variety of tea. While I am not a coffee drinker it sure smells good. The seating area is varied, with tables, and sofa/easy chairs. Often has some interesting retail to purchase - shirts or cards. Nice place to hang out for awhile with wireless access.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank PMA6642
Woodbury, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place with a very hospitable owner”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stopped in on a whim en route to to Gunflint Lodge this winter. We loved the coffee, & discovered that the Monster cookies are fabulous. I'm afraid the Thunder cookie has been bumped down after tasting the Monster. The owner was cheery, efficient & generous with info about the area, the cookies & life on the North Shore. We stopped in on our way home too, & plan to be back there when we return to stay at Cascade Lodge (again) soon.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tully H
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice Option”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

They have very good soup and sandwiches at a fair price for this part of the world. The coffee is not to my liking--go with hot tea or cold beverage.

Visited December 2013
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I made the trip from the cites to Gunflint this last week. We stopped on Sunday Nov 10th and our sandwiches and coffee were Awesome. On our way back from Gunflint we stopped on Nov 15th and the cappuccino was so so and the lady missed a handful of ingredients for our sandwiches. So I think we will need one more try to statistically make our decision.