“Lindbergh's home town”

Super 8 Little Falls
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Little Falls
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great service at desk, shopping close and juice in the morning with oatmeal (very modest breakfast bar). Easy access to highway and the tourist museums.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Average hotel. Stayed there for the convenience of the location. Should have switched to one bed to spend less. Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed at the Super 8 over the very busy craft fair weekend. We were thankful to get a hotel in the same town, but we are looking for a different hotel for next year.
The rooms and hotel are very old and need updating.
The air conditioner in the room is the very old style that sticks out of the wall. We had a hard time keeping the room at a good temp for us. Luckily it wasn't real hot outside or I think we would have cooked in the room.
We knew we were getting a smoking room, as it was the only one left. We are not smokers. The room smelled like smoke of course & I was hoping that they could have used some air freshener in the room prior to us arriving.
The worst thing for me was that their 'breakfast" offerings were cereal and toast only. I asked if they had peanut butter and they didn't, which surprised me as it was such a busy weekend at the hotel. They had rock hard individual butter packets, but I was not able to get them to melt on my toast, so I threw it away. I grabbed breakfast at a local fast food joint instead.
They do not have sufficient amounts of electrical outlets in the rooms to handle all of the recharging we needed to do (I pads, phones, i pods, computers, etc).
The main switch by the door apparently controls the switches on the wall with the tiny refrigerator attached to it and it took us some time to figure out why the refrigerator was not working.
We are looking for a different hotel for next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Super 8 was very good. My fiance and I booked a room during the Morrison County Fair. It was clean and had comfortable beds. We didn't make a reservation but the man at the front desk got us a double room for the price of one room. I would say overall, it was a great stay for the both of us. We most definitely will be staying here next time when we visit Little Falls again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was at the Super 8 this past weekend (9/25) & experienced NONE of the events described in another review. The room was clean, there were NO bugs, our room temp was comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. The towels & linens were worn, but clean. The staff was uber friendly -went out of their way to make us feel comfortable - there was NO fight in the hallway! The continental breakfast was just what the definition of that phrase is: rolls, coffee, juice, toast, cereal. The cereal was crunchy & fresh, the coffee was hot & strong, the milk & juices were cold - it was all what is was advertised to be. Our room cost $60.30 & the hotels that offer a hot breakfast & pool cost over 109.00. If you are spending most of your time at a wedding, for example, the Super 8 is the way to go.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank laproffrancais
Reviewed September 25, 2011

The staff is unfriendly, the room had bugs in them, internet...what internet,and when it did come up we wanted to print off mapquest..no printer....even the towels were not clean. And the breakfast was non existant..two cold cereals to choose from, one was stale. YOUR money is worth more than giving it to these jerks. Front desk comment.."Sorry I am not allowed to do anything, I've only worked here a couple of months.. I agree its a pit....." " but its a job" While we were there, two other people were yelling at the front desk person. DO NOT STAY HERE.. Even the heat did not work, then it came on and we couldnt shut it off..it was 80 plus degrees in the room..we opened the door to regulate the heat. During the night a guy off the street wondered into the hotel knocking on doors wanting to come into the room. called the front desk and they told me that the front desk person was all alone and she wanted me to call the police.. she was afraid to....What...this drunk could have easily pushed his way into a womans room and raped her...this guy went from room to room, finally a biker guy that was huge picked this guy up and through him outside and beat the tar out of him, not to say none of the paying customers got any sleep. We ended up pulling over on the side of the road the next day and sleeping for 2 hours...I've never slept so good in the car. ..

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve m
Reviewed September 19, 2011

The room was clean. Linens were clean, too, but worn. Amenities were standard - TV w/cable and wi-fi access - but wi-fi signal was very weak and the 'free breakfast' was coffee and two sugared cereals. Desk staff was unfriendly and took way too long to get me a key, especially given that I had pre-paid for the room. Cheaper than other local options, but I'm not sure the savings was worth it.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business