“Bad food and an uncaring owner!!!”

Johnny C's Sports Bar
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Little Falls
Cuisines: Bar
Little Falls, Minnesota
“Bad food and an uncaring owner!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was there today, ordered a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. Waited over half an hour, then the waiter went to check on my order. He came back and said it would be just a couple of minutes. When it came it was not a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. Instead I received half of a burnt burger on a kaiser roll with a pepper cap and some pieces of chopped onion. No cheese, no steak, cold fries... When I complained the owner told me, not to ever order it again because he is not changing anything. They refunded my payment (hopefully, not sure on that because I was given two slips and told the charges were reversed...will see) No apology just bad food and an owner with a real bad attitude.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Debbie H

“Aweful experience”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This experience was the worst I have ever had at a restaurant before. We waited for our food for almost an hour to come and we ordered salads, soup and a burger. The server did not come back once to apologize about the wait or I probably would not be wiring this. The owner was even there and did not come and talk to us or offer any accommodations. It was all excuses no apologies and a waist of my time and money. I will not be back, which is sad because I hear their food is good.

• Visited December 2013
Ellsworth, WI
“Great Find”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Happened upon this bar while in town. There was a large group of us and it was late, however, they kept the kitchen open. All the food was great. Got to try the Pork Wings. The cook even came out to ask us how everything was. Good selection of beers. Very friendly service and cozy attmosphere. We'll be back when in town.

• Visited September 2013