“Family Friendly Experience.” 4 of 5 bubbles

287 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 248 helpful votes
“Family Friendly Experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My wife and I met my mom and her man for lunch in Little Falls and then made our way to the Pine Grove Zoo. We had visited many times when it was a drive-thru zoo and this was my second visit in the past few years. Last time I visited it was raining, made for a cold trip. This time the weather was perfect. As members of another zoo we got in for free and since their bear cubs had been sent back to SD, the winter discounted rate was in affect so it made for a very affordable trip to the zoo. We visited during a school day, so no one was really in the zoo except the living collection, keepers, and my family. The animals were very active and all seemed very well taking care of. There hasn't been too many changes since our last visit. Many memorable moments occurred and many more pictures were taken. This zoo is the perfect size for a family that has children with shorter attentions spans as you can get through the whole thing in an hour or so and then head to Pizza Ranch for lunch. Very worthwhile to visit and contribute to their goal of becoming AZA accredited.

Visited October 2013

Saint Louis Park
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“ripoff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

do not go is not worth the money flush your money down the toilet it is the same thing. go to the river it is fre

Visited August 2013