“Very nice !”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Little Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Little Falls
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Everything about our stay was very nice. Front desk was efficient & friendly. Rooms were clean & comfortable. Breakfast was great. We were staying there to attend a class reunion & all the classmates remarked about what a great Country Inn & Suites. Would stay there anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Little Falls

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We checked in for an over night stay. We were welcomed by Tammi who informed us all the hotel had to offer. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The beds and bedding mean a lot to me and both were great. THe pool area was large enough and also clean. They offer breakfast which offered a wide variety of food. Nice touch. I would suggest this hotel to anyone.
Oh, and there's outdoor seating for a bit of fresh air.

Room Tip: It's a two story building with no elevator. Not a problem for us.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pam988
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed there 3 nights for work. Rooms were large and comfortable with fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. Only complaint was a couple little stray hairs near bathtub and base of toilet (this is my one pet peeve when staying at hotels...seems to follow me around wherever I go!). Continental breakfast was phenomenal...choices of oatmeal, fruits, cereals and a different meat option (or entrée) with eggs everyday along with hardboiled eggs in fridge. I also really enjoyed the cookies, fruit and coffee in the lobby along with computers and printers for use. One thing to be aware of is there is not a gym on-site but you can pay to use the Anytime Fitness next door for $5 a time or $10 for multiple days (that's what I paid for my 3 night stay at least). I was a little perturbed at first (believing there was a gym on-site) but had such great workouts and enjoyed the Anytime Fitness so much it actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

One more comment, I was there during the week and it seemed like most of us there were on business...so it was nice and quiet. I can imagine it would be louder/rowdier on the weekends if sports teams and kids were running around.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

if you plan to use a whrilpool or regular pool when in little falls stay here, the pool was the warmest pool that i've used in quite awhile. check-in was great and they had tips/suggestions on where to eat in the area. overall clean place, good breakfast, i would stay here again if back in the little falls area. gas station across the street. located just off the interstate.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Easy to find location. My room was very comfortable. Front desk was efficient and polite. Breakfast area is clean with good choices. If only other parents would remind their children that they should not run up and down the hall at 10:00 p.m. I called the front desk and they spoke with them. I would stay here again. Be sure to eat at the Black and White which is about a mile away. A gem of a restaurant with delicious food.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed here with my wife during a family crisis (and then funeral). The staff was always friendly and helpful, above and beyond anything we expected. They gracefully juggled changing reservations as other members of my family came and went, including one night when we had more than a dozen rooms booked. They made a hard time very easy for us.

Our room was clean and comfortable. (Keep the thermostat set low on the heater in the room -- otherwise your room will be a sauna even on the coldest night.) Breakfast was great, especially the do-it-yourself waffles, and count yourself lucky if you are there the day that they serve breakfast burritoes. (Or walk next door to Perkins.)

And they bake fresh cookies at night! Fills the place with a wonderful smell.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I read some of the reviews on this property and was wondering what the hotel would actually be like. What a great surprise! Pleasant facility, VERY friendly and helpful staff! Janey was fantastic!

When I go back to LF, I'll stay there!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
#2 of 3 in Brainerd
Shady Hollow Resort
Shady Hollow Resort
#4 of 5 in Brainerd

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Little Falls? Share your experiences!