“Great food with tacky decor”

A.T. the Black and White
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Little Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The food is awesome, however the decor in the restaurant is old and mismatched. The outside of the restaurant is not very inviting with old house plants decorating the windows. The restaurant needs an update.

1  Thank SandraJ998

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The sevice and the food more than met our expectations, and it was within a short walk from our B&B the Waller House.

1  Thank maryo675
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I never expected fine dining w/ fresh ingredients, w/ a casual atmosphere in the midwest outside of the bigger cities. But thanks to a local recommendation, we gave it try. Glad we did. Salads are beautifully done & everything was attentively made. Service was pitch-perfect & atmosphere was really nice & laid back. A really nice find in this part of the globe. Don't pass it by.

2  Thank hawknjaguar
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The pasta dish was wonderful but I would recommend skipping the halibut. My companion complaint was that it tasted "old"

1  Thank Jetlaggirl
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Everything we sampled was very good. I tried the special, which was salmon with a marvelous risotto. The house salad was equally excellent. My husband dug into his hamburger and was happy. Service was ok, I think they were overly busy on a Thursday night. We wished we had room for dessert.

1  Thank Vickie W