“YUMMY!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been to this place only three times during travel but I've LOVED each visit!! I didn't have dessert this time but I've had it in the past and that along with whatever lunch I order is always great, along with the service. I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank suzb_00

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great little place on a quaint main street. Friendly service, and a good range of menu choices. Great ambiance with the Rexal and antique airport signs. Hamburgers were great, so were the salads. Very nice surprise.

1  Thank Jhoppe01
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had a great time in Little Falls between the Black & White and staying @ the Waller House Inn. We had California Clubs on fancy bread with some cucumber salad and it truly was one of best sandwiches I or my sis has ever had. And my mama got the special which was beef tips, blue cheese, onions, mushrooms and other sauce on pasta and that was great too. The dipping bread in oil is sublime (= Not too pricey but great staff !!!!!

1  Thank Sherri-Lynn-26
Reviewed June 13, 2013

On the way from the Twin Cities to Itasca, we would have been satisfied with merely ok food for lunch -- we had low expectations. This restaurant was a fabulous surprise. The hamburger with jicama mango slaw was excellent. The Signature Salad was delicious. Ambiance is very pleasant, with very cool, antique Rexall Drugs and Airport neon signs inside. Loved this place.

3  Thank EllenLW
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Decided to take a break from biking on the Wobegon Trail and drove to Little Falls. It was our 32nd anniversary and we were looking for a special place for dinner, but it was early. Luckily the Black and White had just opened so we had a glass of wine and chatted to the most friendliest of waitresses. Appetizers were half price so we ordered a plate of crinkle cut sweet potato fries. Very crisp and tasty. We discovered the owners were Cordon Bleu trained chefs and that was enough to convince us to stay for dinner. My husband had the crusted salmon and I ordered Pad Thai with seafood. The house salad was delightful as well as the home made bread. We decided to return one day even though we live miles and miles away.

1  Thank Marian090