See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2018

This motel was about half the cost of other lodging options in the area. Since all I wanted was a place to sleep, I tried it. Overall, I feel that it was a good value.
It's not fancy. The building and furnishings are old. But there's nothing wrong with them.
The room was clean except for one spot in the shower where they missed some shaving gel on a soap dish. Not a big deal.
I didn't make any unusual requests so I can't speak to their customer service. I checked in and checked out, and that was it.
The one disappointment I had is that there is no deadbolt on the doors. This is a pretty basic item and I would expect it even from the least expensive lodging places. I hope they will add these at their next opportunity.
For traveling by myself and trying to save money, this was a good choice and I would consider it again - if they put deadbolts on their doors.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Jmsimer
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Totally a wonderful place to stay. Very clean. Pull right up to your room with your vehicle. Was a very enjoyable stay. Nice flat screen tv. Cable and wi-fi. Felt very safe. Nice showers. These are the Mom and Pop places that you want to stay at. Maid service if you need every day. Rooms are vacuumed every day. I've stayed in more expensive places that were not vacuumed or even wiped down from the previous tenants! I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 28, 2015 via mobile

Wonderfully, squeaky clean place to stay! My husband and I look for places like this when we travel. You can park your vehicle right in front of your door. Great for unloading and loading. To say nothing of keeping an eye on your vehicle. Nice rooms. Great showers. Flat screen TV. Great Internet connections. Price is relatively low for all they have to offer you in return. I've stayed in motels where floors have been filthy. Vacuuming is part of their everyday housekeeping! Nice beds! Great bedding and towels. Pillows are fluffy and nice. Read all the comments from others. Most are great! As I have found out first-hand. The others have been mostly petty. Like the person that complained about the service because he took the washcloths home. Who does that? You will definitely not be disappointed here. Rated as top choice in my book!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Susan V
Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

Me my 2 aunts and 2 kids booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. We were coming up from mpls for the weekend for a cancer Benifet for my aunt that lives in little falls . So we were having coffee watching cartoons with the kids at about 8 am the Mgr walks by my room an said you'll all need to be out ny 11 I had noise con plants by the neighbors at 130 last night but they already checked out . I informed him we were all sleeping by 11 so there must be a mistake . He says because I can hear you guys talking down by room . I was shocked I mean obviously the windows are open so excuse me if we're laughing . I bagged him to let us stay I explained our situation . There is nothing worse then being told you did something you didn't do . I've never meet a more unprofessional an disrespectful person let alone someone in hospitality . Totally ruined my family's morning I'm still just baffled by this .

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank tina S
Reviewed October 5, 2015

My girlfriend had her period, and they charged me an extra $25.00. Because she got blood on the sheets. I don't see how that was a damage fee. We had the room all cleaned up when we left. Didn't leave a mess.

Date of stay: October 2015