“Best accommodations in Little Falls”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Waller House Inn

Waller House Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Little Falls B&B and Inns
Kansas City, MO
“Best accommodations in Little Falls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Our experience at Waller House was perfect. We were in town to attend a friends party and the in-town location was much more convenient than the hotels on the highway. We stayed in the Garnet Room, which has an excellent Jacuzzi-brand whirlpool bath. Breakfast was made to order and delicious. Despite my excellent rating below, there is no swimming pool. Tripadvisor will not let me change once I clicked to rate it. However, if the Waller House had a pool, I'm sure it would be excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

What a beautiful bed and breakfast! My boyfriend and I stayed here for my birthday and it was such a special treat. We had the pleasure of staying in the diamond room which has an amazing claw foot tub with quite a few different bubble options. Breakfast was delicious and our hosts so considerate. On the way out we even got handed homemade pita bread! And on the website, they have fun things to do in town if you're interested. If I had to come up with any criticism at all, it would be that the toilet in our room lacked a little privacy but overall, wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a wonderful stay at Waller House Inn. It was truly relaxing and we enjoyed everything! The decor and house are beautiful and the food was fabulous. Raquel and Scott are excellent hosts. We definitely will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

What a wonderful experience! The Inn is so charming, the accomdations are pristine, and the whole experience was like staying with best friends. We had such a womderful breakfast and chat with Raquel & Scott that we will certainly stay with them whenever we're in the area for business.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Bennett, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I'm not sure where to begin, so I'll just say "I wish I lived there!" I love everything about it. Raquel is an amazing "from scratch" cook. Her breakfasts have surpassed ANY that I've been served at other B & B's. Also, her decorating skills are exquisite. I would give the Waller House Inn a 5 plus rating. (Is there such a thing?) Our most recent stay there was for our daughter's 40th b-day, but I've been there in the summer on a gal trip & we used the downstairs facilities to play cards before retiring for the evening.(we weren't a rowdy bunch) It's very spacious, there are three areas available for use, if you like to read, are a movie buff or like games. My husband & I have stayed there on several occasions & have never been disappointed! One more thing, both Scott & Raquel have outgoing personalities and they make you feel right at home. Tom & Joni

Room Tip: If you like to relax in an old fashioned footed tub, (you know, the deep, curved-back ones) ask for...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Medford, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

The hosts are great and make you feel at home. The food was excellent. The bed very comfortable. The inn is absolutely charming. Not sure why people stay at hotels when you can get the best at a B & B like this.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Blackduck, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

This is the first B&B we have ever stayed at, and we have to say it was an unforgettable experience. The home is beautiful and historic; the rooms comfortable. The linens & toiletries were spa quality. The innkeepers and were wonderful and the breakfast was fresh, flavorful and plentiful. We were supposed to go out to lunch with family; but weren't even hungry yet! We are looking forward to an excuse to be in the area to stay here again!

Room Tip: The Sapphire Suite has a Queen, Double, and Single bed. Plenty of room if traveling with a for a fa...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family