“We will be back!!!”

Add it.
Caravelle Restaurant III - Little Canada
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Had fresh spring rolls, egg rolls, pho and sesame chicken. Great spring rolls- big portions we split everything and still had left overs. Family run restaurant, kind and very friendly. We had the meatball pho which was more like sausage pho but it was delicious! The boys said their sesame chicken was the best they have had and I loved their salad rolls. Could use a little cleaning and fresh paint, but I came for the food and not the decor and they delivered great food and service. Very reasonable as well! So close to our favorite bike and board shop down the road so we will return!!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

I had just moved into the neighborhood and had my house all packed in boxes so I went to this restaurant to get my dinner to go.
The portions were really generous and the food was tasty and well prepared.
Very convenient.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Great food. Orders are always correct and food is very flavorful. Huge portions. Call ahead and orders will be ready at designated time.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

I've had many items from here and have never been disappointed. The Kung pow chicken and egg fu yung are two of my favs. Fried rice is always good

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Love the personal attention! We always do take out. They know when we call that it will either be me or my daughter. She knows us both by name.

Date of visit: July 2016