“quiet”

Knights Inn Litchfield MN
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Litchfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Wisconsin
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were in town for several weeks during November & December to install equipment nearby, and found the Knights Inn very good. It's a clean, economical, non-fancy place to stay -- just exactly what we like. There's a family restaurant with good food next door, and 3 or 4 more within a couple blocks. The pool & whirlpool are an unexpected bonus, and very enjoyable after a cold winter day on the jobsite. The staff is about the nicest I've run into anywhere in the country; if they are at the desk when you happen to walk through you always get a cheery greeting. You can tell they sincerely appreciate the business and try hard to earn it; and everyone made us feel very welcome. After a week or two, you feel like family here. I wouldn't stay anywhere else unless Knights Inn was full.

Room Tip: Some rooms have small tables better for sitting at, others have built-in desk counters better for la...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BusinessTravelerWI
Stacy_Goode-AM, Manager at Knights Inn Litchfield MN, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
I want to thank you for the kind words about our staff! We have worked very hard to build the correct team at the hotel.

We hope to see you again!

Stacy Goode
Area Manager
Ruthven, Iowa
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Great service. friendly staff and good location in town. great pool and hot tub area. would recommend it to anyone who is staying in the area! Manager is very accomodating and is a very nice person. the cleaning staff.is.excellent. they.do.a good.job of cleaning.the.rooms up and also all.staff.is always there to.help whenever.you.need.it.

• Stayed October 2013
Granby, Colorado
Reviewed November 25, 2013

very friendly staff, but would like bigger selection of cereal. The staff is ALWAYS attentive to my needs. I ill only stay at the Knights Inn when in the area. Very warm and friendly staff makes me feel like I'm apart of the family. The rooms are always nice and clean, which is a definite plus!! I really enjoy the big flat screen TV's. Its always nice to come back after along day of work to smiling faces. Thanks you girls at Knights Inn!!!.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Cumberland, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The employees were awesome. We followed the rules which is because we have fun because if we respect the rules they will let have our little fun so thank you. We work nights and they always asked us if we wanted room which was awesome. They always were pleasant to talk to and always happy when ever we would walk through the door. It always made my day to see a smile when would walk through the door.

Room Tip: just make sure you have a little fun not ridiculous things.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Andy R
Westlake Village, California
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Litchfield is my home town and when I come to visit my mom, I'm so grateful we now have the Knight's Inn...I bring some of my family with me from California, so it's a treat to get such a large suite with a big jacuzzi and an adjoining room. It's always so clean and the staff is so accommodating and friendly. I hope they are always there when we visit....and we love the pool and nice breakfast station in the lobby. Good job, Knight's Inn!!!

Room Tip: With young kids, the large suite with jacuzzi makes it so fun...and nice to have the adjoining room...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Gaylord, Minnesota
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Every time I stay at the Knights Inn in Litchfield the friendly staff makes me feel welcome and are attentive to my needs.
The lobby and rooms are always are always clean and comfortable.
The have a good breakfast and ample choices.
I especially enjoy taking advantage of the pool and hot tub.
On my last stay the morning girls were especially nice but the afternoon girl seemed like she was having a bad day and was a little grumpy but still helpful and accommodating.
I will continue to stay at the Knights Inn when I stay in the Litchfield area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Litchfield
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Litchfield
#6 of 8 in Willmar
Paynesville Inn & Suites
Paynesville Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Paynesville

Been to Knights Inn Litchfield MN? Share your experiences!