“Average At Best”

Knights Inn Litchfield MN
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Litchfield
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our biggest complaint would be the beds. The mattress seemed cheap and didn't provide much support. The bedding was terrible!! Neither the mattress pad or bottom sheet was fitted. We woke up in a ball of bedding that had was no longer on the mattress.
The hotel seemed clean enough though they could vacuum around and under the beds better. If you drop something between the nightstand and bed it's not pleasant to retrieve.
In a pinch...ya I'd stay again. Plan to stop there again on a trip...nope and wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

First the door to our room would not lock. The decor is very outdated and very dirty. The non smoking room stunk like smoke. Shady characters hanging around and propping security doors open. I will never stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband's band played for the State Abate Rally on August 24th, 2012. They didn't get finished until about 12:30am. We then went to the Knight's Inn in Litchfield, MN and we were welcomed warmly, even though it was almost 1:00 in the morning. We got our room, and gratefully got some sleep. In the morning, I needed some help getting some documents off my computer. The hotel doesn't have a printer for guests to use, but with a little brainstorming the two ladies at the front desk helped me figure out how to accomplish this task, letting me email to them personally so as to print the docs from the hotel computer. I am so grateful to those women for their kindness and help. I would stay here again just because I like people who want to assist others.

Room Tip: The rooms with one queen bed is very very small. Barely room to walk between the bed and the tv.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2012

i stayed here when sunshine weekend was here this place felt alot like home the people who run this place are really helpful and kind the breakfast was really good and and i had a great weekend this place is really nice and i would recommand this place to you!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank travele34
Reviewed March 20, 2012

With my business and travels, I stay at several motels/hotels all across the country. I got to the Knights Inn in Litchfield with no reservation or knowledge of the town. The great people at the motel welcomed me right in and gave me valuable information of the town, making me feel right at home. The service and accomodations were above and beyond any other. They have a great location with all types of ammenities on or near the property. I highly recommend this motel to anyone traveling through the area for any reason/purpose. Scale of satisfactory EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed March 18, 2012

quiet --great pool and sauna--breakfast with coffee juice milk ect -no charge extra- Vickie was/is especially considerate, curteous, pleasant and friendly

Glenn Kiecker from Minneapolis

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Glenn K
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Do not stay here, strange staff, just a super creepy place. Stinks and run down. We stayed there as we were in town for a wedding.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Litchfield
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Litchfield
America's Best Inn Annandale
Paynesville Inn & Suites
Paynesville Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Paynesville

Been to Knights Inn Litchfield MN? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Litchfield MN

Address: 1017 E Frontage Rd, Litchfield, MN 55355-2602 (Formerly Scotwood Motel)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Litchfield
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Litchfield
Price Range: $62 - $69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Litchfield MN 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your Knights Inn Litchfield MN reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Litchfield Knights Inn Hotel Litchfield