“Comfy bed and pillows!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lino Lakes
Fargo, ND
“Comfy bed and pillows!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was in Lino Lakes for work last week and was delighted with this hotel. I am usually a HIE girl but I really enjoyed staying at this Hampton and plan on booking more stays with this brand! I had a fridge and microwave in my HUGE room. My only complaint was that I didn't have a great view from my hotel room, but other than that, it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was my honeymoon night. We prepurchased the suite and was very satisfied with the choice. The bed was very comfortable and clean. The suite was large and the whirlpool tub plenty big enough for the both of us :) During our stay we took advantage of the hot tub, which the water was perfect temperature. The complimentary breakfest was very tasty. The hotel is right off the interstate right next to Target and restaurants. We would definately stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Fargo, North Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Our family makes many trips to this area and we have been on a search to find "our hotel." The room was great: clean, comfortable, etc... Our only complaint was the rowdiness allowed and alcohol consumption in the lobby and pool area. I understand a lot of sporting groups stay in the area. Our family was looking forward to swimming in the evening. Instead, I found myself watching strangers' children while the parents were drinking around the pool--visibly impaired. Our experience would have been much more enjoyable if alcohol consumption in the pool area was eliminated. I think those large parties should have to stay in designated meeting rooms, with the doors shut, so as not to infringe on other guests idea of "celebrating."

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Tinley Park, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Hampton Inn was a great choice for our recent stay while in Minnesota. Family friendly, accomodating and the breakfast in the morning was a wonderful addition for us all. Hotel was clean, affordable and very accomodating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes, responded to this review, November 24, 2015
Thank you for filling out our survey. It is great to here from our guest. I hope to see you the next time you are in town.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Prety decent hotel for the money. Beds are comfortable, room was clean and are up to date. I would stay here again if in the area. Breakfast was pretty good, not the usual hot breakfast but had a variety of hot items. Coffee was decent. My wife had left a item of clothing which the hotel staff took care of until she could retrive it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
It was nice to here from you and that we were helpful in taking care of the clothing that was left here. I hope to see you in the future for a longer stay
Sincerely
Cook, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great hotel! Fantastic staff! Right before we needed to leave, my son put a hard-boiled egg in the microwave in our room. After it was warmed up, he set it on the dresser and put his fork into it and the egg exploded all over him and the room. I tried to clean up what I could, but the floor was a MESS! I am so grateful for the cleaning service. I felt horrible about leaving it like that...and offered to clean it up. However, the nice lady at the front desk just assured me that Housekeeping would take care of it and that I shouldn't worry. And then she thanked me for letting them know in advance. Thank you for doing what you do so well...and for not making me (or my son) feel horrible about a "learning experience". (BTW, he wasn't hurt in the "explosion" - just COVERED in egg.)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was wonderful here from you. It is alway nice to here from our guest when we are doing things the right way. We have added shell on hard boiled egg to our menu for your future stay. Hope to see you soon.
Sincerely
Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Very much pleased with finding this hotel. Even though it was some distance from Mall of America, we traveled from the north, so it worked for us. We only stayed one night, but it was the biggest room (i.e. a Studio Suite), smallest price, and highest value of our six day trip. In hindsight, we should have stayed here a 2nd night.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lino Lakes
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Forest Lake
BEST WESTERN PLUS White Bear Country Inn
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Chisago City
BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine At The National Sports Center

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes? Share your experiences!