“A very Nice Stay All The Way Around”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lino Lakes
Walthill, Nebraska, United States
“A very Nice Stay All The Way Around”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I got to the hotel on October 19th, 2013 and checked out on October 21st, 2013. I was impressed as soon as I pulled into the driveway of the hotel as the hotel sits on a very nice secluded piece of property. There is an ample amount of room to park on the property, as I have a large pickup truck with a very large enclosed trailer that I pull, I had no problems at all finding a place to park. The property has several empty lots adjoining the hotel property that will allow for this type of parking. I was greeted the moment I checked in and my room was ready to go, I am a gold member of the Hilton Rewards and I was upgraded to a King Suite room, which was a spectacular room by the way!! The room was very large and very comfortable. It had a nice work station to do work on, and a couch in the room to relax on. The beds in the Hampton Inn's speak for themselves. If you have stayed at a Hampton Inn you know they offer the best most comfortable beds in the Hotel market. That is always a welcome you can count on. I found the breakfast at this hotel to be great! They offered eggs, sausages, oatmeal with fruits, fresh fruits, cereals and yogurts, and fresh waffles and pastries. If you could not find something you liked on that spread, you were not very hungry. And to top it off the very nice lady that was preparing and keeping the breakfast fresh and stocked up had the best personality of all. She offered a very nice smile and was extremely polite. She kind of reminded me of my own grandmother. This hotel is one of the best out there and it was very affordable!! If you are visiting the cities in Minnesota I recommend getting out of the city and experiencing a little bit of city life but on the edge of the country!!! This is among the top hotels I have stayed in among this network of the Hilton Family. Great job to you and your staff!!! I cannot wait to spend a few days up in the area again. Thanks for the great hospitality!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 504 which is a King Suite. Very quiet and peaceful. I never once heard any noises...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Maquoketa, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I LOVED this hotel. I brought over 100+ high school students and parents to this hotel for a Monday night stay - checking out 30 rooms. The hotel was organized for us and made check in easy. We had to leave early in the morning and they had breakfast prepared for us before their normal time. I really think this place is a great hotel with excellent customer service.

Norfolk, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Hampton Inn is one of the best chains I use... Lino Lakes is no exception. The staff is wonderful, friendly, and courteous. Breakfast was done very nice...not cold or burned. I was surprised that every person I encountered could speak and understand English, which is refreshing when I needed another towel ;)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Palm Harbor, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Room was very large and clean. Hotel is quiet. Commute into St. Paul was long because of traffic. If needed to be in Lino Lakes area would definitely stay here again. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

thunder bay, Canada
Reviewed October 8, 2013

One of the best hotel experiences i have had. Very clean and a good location across from shopping. Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was excellent. The location is right off the highway. I would definately recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Rushford, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have stayed in this Hampton several times because it is one of the few hotels in the area that has smoking rooms available. When I am working in the Northern Minneapolis area this hotel is a good place to stay and not have to fight the traffic, and always provides a nice comfortable stay. I have never had a problem and will be back in couple weeks.

St James, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

we had a great stay here. will stay here again. Had a great breakfast, a very nice pool that had perfect temps along with hit tub. room was very clean and nice. nice soft beds and bedding. easy to find

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lino Lakes
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Forest Lake
Best Western Plus White Bear Country Inn
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Chisago City
Best Western Plus Blaine at the National Sports Center

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes? Share your experiences!